Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Nice dodge. It's still a 'Lovie team'. 'Fights' happen in training camp all the time. Usually it's just ass grabbing in pads and helmets. I don't recall a lot of situations in which a veteran player bitchslaps a rookie like Jones did.

I don't recall any other team where the LEADER of the team broke the jaw of a fellow teammate (lineman). Harvin punched Tate, but Harvin isn't a 'leader' and it's known as a malcontent.

And the part that Urlacher seems to be missing - Cutler and Marshall are very good friends going back 10 years. Someone said it best - like two brothers fighting. Argue and yell and it's all good 10 minutes later.

But then again, wasn't it well know that Urlacher was kind of a dick to Cutler?

What's good for the goose?

Seriously, Urlacher needs to just go away. Nice player, but seems to be a grade A douchebag. The Bears made him a very rich man and helped him build his NFL star and sell a lot of jerseys. He's apparently still red-assed because they only offered him $2M a year - for a slow broke down 35 year old player? Which was $2M more than any other GM in the NFL gave him.

I enjoyed watching him as a player, but by all accounts, he just seems like a colossal dickbag.

Urlacher has always been a douchebag and a dickhead. No one just paid much attention because he was putting up a Hall of Fame career. Honestly, if you're just now realizing that Urlacher is a jerkoff, you just weren't paying attention.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For Angelo

xpn7n7.jpg

and for Urlacher

tumblr_ltrdy9RVl31qaex5co1_500.gif

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't get why people have a problem with this? I find it more funny and amusing than think he's whiney or get mad he's tarnishing some image he could have.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

Because he's bitching about Marshall doing the same exact thing he would've done as a player.

"...When I was there we had different leaders and that would never happen..."

vs

"...I probably would have said something even though I wouldn't have wanted to..."

"...You'd rather do it then than on the sidelines where people could see what is going on..."

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
okay

Because he's bitching about Marshall doing the same exact thing he would've done as a player.

"...When I was there we had different leaders and that would never happen..."

vs

"...I probably would have said something even though I wouldn't have wanted to..."

"...You'd rather do it then than on the sidelines where people could see what is going on..."

So what? I don't get anything that affects anybody to the point of them caring. If you have a problem, you ought to just ignore it.

sycked

Liked Posts:
Urlacher has always been a douchebag and a dickhead. No one just paid much attention because he was putting up a Hall of Fame career. Honestly, if you're just now realizing that Urlacher is a jerkoff, you just weren't paying attention.

Exactly. Urlacher being a douche was a widely known fact to anyone paying attention while he was still an active NFL player.

Jerry Angelo, on the other hand, at the very least (despite his gross incompetency) provides a somewhat interesting perspective having worked as a GM in the NFL. Brian Urlacher is just a bitter, washed up jock. There's plenty of those in the media as it currently stands. Ex-GMs that can provide insight into how NFL organizations operate are a bit rarer. There's too much of a risk of never being employed again in the NFL if you open your mouth to the media on a regular basis.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All Urlacher does is bitch nonstop. Hang it up no one cares what you have to say at this point.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mind Urlacher and Briggs speaking their mind on this. Bring a bit of reality back into this fruity organization that we have become.

By the way, if Peanut could, I am sure he would be saying the same stuff. Then you guys wouldn't like him either. That will be coming down the road though. He is still hoping to get a contract next year so he is just keeping his mouth shut, for now. Watch what he says when the Bears make believe that he does not exist the day this season ends. Then you guys can hate Lovie, Urlacher, Briggs, Hester and Peanut. At some point probably Gould too.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
At least nobody hates mannelly

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't mind Urlacher and Briggs speaking their mind on this. Bring a bit of reality back into this fruity organization that we have become.

By the way, if Peanut could, I am sure he would be saying the same stuff. Then you guys wouldn't like him either. That will be coming down the road though. He is still hoping to get a contract next year so he is just keeping his mouth shut, for now. Watch what he says when the Bears make believe that he does not exist the day this season ends. Then you guys can hate Lovie, Urlacher, Briggs, Hester and Peanut. At some point probably Gould too.

I think the point is that Urlacher is contradicting himself as if Lovie ran such a tight ship and no BS ever happened under his watch. But make it more if you like.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
And what's so fruity about the Org? Cuz we grow the footbaw? How the fuck do you know if they are fruity or not? Might be fruity for all we know.

Fruity footbaws. NOM NOM NOM

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the point is that Urlacher is contradicting himself as if Lovie ran such a tight ship and no BS ever happened under his watch. But make it more if you like.

LOL. I'm not starting threads about the soap opera on this team and on this message board. I am responding to total hatred by this message board for any current or past Bears that are speaking up on the way that this team is being run. You guys say the same shit as Urlacher is saying when the game is over through Tuesday. By Wednesday it is neutral. By Friday you will be sucking Cutlers, Marshalls and Trestmans dick.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh bullshit, Mike Brown called the team out too and it wasn't behind closed doors at all... we ended up having the best defense of the year after a 1-3 start.

2nd best. Tampa edged us out when we rested our starters against minnesota. Jeff blake was on fayah

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh bullshit, Mike Brown called the team out too and it wasn't behind closed doors at all... we ended up having the best defense of the year after a 1-3 start.

Don't even try to compare anything that Mike Brown did with the current mental attitude of this team. And I am quite sure that Mike Brown would have the same thing to say about things as Urlacher, Briggs, Hester and everyone else that is hated on here. Be glad that Mike Brown isn't talking.

cd35

Liked Posts:
The greatest part is the Lance Briggs would have said something ......back then....

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
Who was the coach in 2012 when Marshall had his outburst about people losing their jobs?

"Everyone on offense needs to be held accountable, even if it means jobs," Marshall said. "There's no excuse. We still have two games left, there's still hope, but we need to be held accountable."

Marshall grew more upset when asked about the offense's struggle to move the ball against the Packers.

"It's been the same way all year. It's the same thing every single game. We need to be held accountable," Marshall said. "What I got to do is try my best to keep it together and not let this affect me because it's starting to affect me more than it should. And I love this game, I'm very passionate about this game, and right now it's affecting me way too much."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...n-marshall-upset-by-chicago-bears-latest-loss

I believe Urlacher was part of this team also. Must not have happened because Lovie Smith was the coach then I believe.