Tom Waddle's speech to the Bears Team

Culpfiction

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it was pretty damn good, and common sense. Love the part about chicks with mustaches where they said, "if I can see she has a mustache, then she sure as hell can see it."

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought it was pretty damn good, and common sense. Love the part about chicks with mustaches where they said, "if I can see she has a mustache, then she sure as hell can see it."[/QUOTE]

4 runs instead of 2 is like bleaching it, haha

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That was a pretty neat speech-
The best part was how it came about with the text... just some musings meant for a couple buddies.

bravo, Tom.

proton

Liked Posts:
Emery Trestman and Cutler are all in the very unenviable position of losing the fan base, the vast majority of whom were super excited and had bought into this plan going into this season. I wonder if they have any clue just how much credibility they have lost with the rank and file? I suppose it doesn't really matter in reality since they are all making a ton of money regardless of results on the field.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Emery Trestman and Cutler are all in the very unenviable position of losing the fan base, the vast majority of whom were super excited and had bought into this plan going into this season. I wonder if they have any clue just how much credibility they have lost with the rank and file? I suppose it doesn't really matter in reality since they are all making a ton of money regardless of results on the field.

I don't think any of the three gives a rats ass about losing credibility with the fans directly. They're all more fixated on figuring out how to start winning consistently which indirectly leads to fan support.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Run the ball!? But I thought the QB is the only position that matters. Only good things can happen if we ask Fuckler to throw the ball 60 times a game. Only good things.

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
can someone please send that to the Bears coaching staff or front office. Cause if they dont do exactly what Waddle suggested this week against the Patriots...thier done.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wasn't this the same thing being said when lovie had martz running the offense...lovie would publicly state they needed to run the ball more...

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
JSBTl.gif

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damn, makes me want to toss on some pads and go hit someone. To me, that is exactly what the Bears need to hear and do this Sunday.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
wasn't this the same thing being said when lovie had martz running the offense...lovie would publicly state they needed to run the ball more...

Lovie stated they needed to run the baw more

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Yep. It's crazy how it works, huh? You give the keys to a decent QB that has a tendency to turn the ball over, and tell him to be 90% of your offense, while our amazing RB is only catching passes out of the backfield... and we can't win.

History is repeating itself. And while on the surface, it looks like it's all Fuckler's fault(if you're not that smart), it's a coaching problem, and always has been.