Tom Waddle's speech to the Bears Team

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Except a WCO should feast on teams daring you to beat them underneath. The short passes are runs. It's kind of the whole basis of the WC.

And for the most part the Bears haven't had an issue moving the ball. Drives aren't stalling because of the other team stopping them, but because of a lack of execution and dumbass mistakes.

GSH_34

Liked Posts:
Except a WCO should feast on teams daring you to beat them underneath. The short passes are runs. It's kind of the whole basis of the WC.

And for the most part the Bears haven't had an issue moving the ball. Drives aren't stalling because of the other team stopping them, but because of a lack of execution and dumbass mistakes.
We don't have the speed to beat teams underneath. That's why we should be pushing it down the field more.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Jerry Rice wasn't exactly a Gold Medal Olympic sprinter.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Willie Gault literally was, though

xcutioner1977

Liked Posts:
waddle's rant awesome what was hilarious to me is at around the middle of the show when they started busting briggs' balls for leaving the locker room when ppl started getting loud. lance said ppl started getting emotional started yelling loud and I got out. haha really lance instead if being part of the spark under this teams ass u chose to leave not to classy maybe the doublr nickel had a ribs 2 for 1 or something and I got out lol