Close

Default Need opinions ASAP on a trade!

Im 4-3 in one of my leagues. 6th place.

I just got offered a trade of Phillip Rivers and Marques Colston for Arian Foster? WOuld yall make this deal?

My other RB's are McCoy, Ben Tate, Vereen and Alfred Blue

My QB's are Colin Kaep, RGIII, and just picked up Kyle Orton for the bye week.

Receivers are Hilton, Michael Floyd, Crabtree, Reuben Randle, and Kendall Wright.

I would have to push for this today to start Rivers tonight.
    Hidden Content

"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

The plan!

Hidden Content

2. A message from our sponsors.

Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Retired Bandwagon Mod clonetrooper264's Avatar
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think the trade is kind of a push...but you might come out ahead since Rivers is tearing it up while Foster doesn't quite get as many points.
    Bulls season be like
    Hidden Content

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Standard scoring or PPR?

Foster is one of the best RBs right now. Rivers is one of the best QBs. Colston in general has been garbage this year, but does catch the ball, making it a more worthy trade in PPR. I'm not that big on this trade to be honest since Colston just gives you more questionable options at receiver.
    They pit the lifers against the new boy and the young against the old. The black against the white. Everything they do is to keep us in our place.

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper264 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think the trade is kind of a push...but you might come out ahead since Rivers is tearing it up while Foster doesn't quite get as many points.
    Im trying to figure if I can trust my backs with Foster gone. I think McCoy gets going. Browns seemed to have sour on using 3 backs and want to Tate some rhythm. The wild card is Vereen. If he is the true number 1 in New England, I am golden but if Belichick pulls a Belichick I could be hurting. The good thing is McCoy and Tate have been through their byes. KAep in on his bye this week. I really hope I make this trade and Foster gets hurt so I have Blue as a started as well. lol
    Hidden Content

"Cubs have morphed into one of the worst teams in baseball. Not a chance in hell they would win a single playoff game. Forum members and ESPN reporters claiming this is one of the best teams in history are fucking morons." Egg Scrambles prediction

The plan!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Scoot26 View Post
    Standard scoring or PPR?

Foster is one of the best RBs right now. Rivers is one of the best QBs. Colston in general has been garbage this year, but does catch the ball, making it a more worthy trade in PPR. I'm not that big on this trade to be honest since Colston just gives you more questionable options at receiver.
    Yea, its standard scoring but bonuses for big plays and big yards. 12 points for 40 plus yard TD's. 9 points for 25-40 yards TD's and bonuses for reaching yard thresholds.
    Hidden Content

The plan!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceS View Post
    Im trying to figure if I can trust my backs with Foster gone. I think McCoy gets going. Browns seemed to have sour on using 3 backs and want to Tate some rhythm. The wild card is Vereen. If he is the true number 1 in New England, I am golden but if Belichick pulls a Belichick I could be hurting. The good thing is McCoy and Tate have been through their byes. KAep in on his bye this week. I really hope I make this trade and Foster gets hurt so I have Blue as a started as well. lol
    You can make the argument that the Foster/Kaepernick combo is good enough to beat out Rivers/whoever because the combined production would be greater. I'm not sure how many big plays each player makes though.
    Bulls season be like
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by clonetrooper264 View Post
    You can make the argument that the Foster/Kaepernick combo is good enough to beat out Rivers/whoever because the combined production would be greater. I'm not sure how many big plays each player makes though.
    Yea, its a solid trade offer. If I didnt have Blue, I think I would have more inclination to trade him in case of injury.
    Hidden Content

The plan!

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SilenceS View Post
    Yea, its a solid trade offer. If I didnt have Blue, I think I would have more inclination to trade him in case of injury.
    I think you could go either way an have no regrets honestly. You might get an boost of a few points from Rivers (ie 21 points vs 19), but you could really go either way imo.
    Bulls season be like
    Hidden Content

What other receivers can you get?
    Hidden Content
    Follow Me on Twitter: @sportsdream - Sports Tweets, Life, God, etc.

Drinking da Bears better SERE Bear's Avatar
    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I make the trade to get Rivers.
    Proud to be a moderate Homer

“If God had wanted man to play soccer, He wouldn't have given us arms” Coach Ditka

I countered. I told him I would give him Tate or Vereen for Rivers. He is desperate at running back and he has Andrew Luck.
    Hidden Content

The plan!

Hidden Content

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SilenceS For This Useful Post:

You could offer Ben Tate and Michael Floyd for Philip Rivers.

Im glad I kept Foster. lol Him and Gronk have a combined 73 points for me. Good week.
    Hidden Content

The plan!

Hidden Content

16. A message from our sponsors.
    Please Register(it's free!) and Login to get rid of this advertisement.

Do you want to advertise with ChiCitySports?
    Ranked #1 Chicagoland sports news and message board online.
    A great opportunity for advertising and exposure, with an active base of fresh consumers always looking for sports-related items and miscellaneous "guy stuff".
    Please go here if you are interested in a multitude of placements on this site.