Predict the Bears' Record Week 8 Edition

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I want either: A) A 12-4 record with Cutler hoisting the Lombardi trophy at the end of the season

Or B) A 3-13 record leading to the drafting of Marcus Mariota.

Conventional wisdom tells me we end up 8-8, picking a linebacker or safety who will be traded for a 6th round draft pick years later.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I want either: A) A 12-4 record with Cutler hoisting the Lombardi trophy at the end of the season

Or B) A 3-13 record leading to the drafting of Marcus Mariota.

Conventional wisdom tells me we end up 8-8, picking a linebacker or safety who will be traded for a 6th round draft pick years later.

Wash, rinse, repeat for another 30 years.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Wash, rinse, repeat for another 30 years.

I've never been much of a baseball fan, aside from going to the occasional Reds game, but I can see the Bears mounting a streak similar to the Cubs.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've never been much of a baseball fan, aside from going to the occasional Reds game, but I can see the Bears mounting a streak similar to the Cubs.

It just seems we are stuck in a ground hogs day of 8-8 and missing the playoffs.

I have faith that Phil Emery will eventually increase the talent level that we are more competitive.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It just seems we are stuck in a ground hogs day of 8-8 and missing the playoffs.

I have faith that Phil Emery will eventually increase the talent level that we are more competitive.

On the offensive side of the ball, where so far this year we seem to have regressed, at what positions do we need to increase the talent level?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
On the offensive side of the ball, where so far this year we seem to have regressed, at what positions do we need to increase the talent level?

On the offensive side, we need a quarterback who can actually utilize all the talent on this team.

On the defense, wee need another corner, maybe an entire new linebacking corps (maybe not if Tresman was actually willing to plug in the young guys who dominated in Atlanta but that won't happen. Also, definitley a safety.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
10-6

Easy

Tapatalk

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
7-9. Unless they fight hard in the end, knowing they won't make the playoffs. Then 8-8.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Realistically:

@ New England - L - 37-17
BYE WEEK
@ Green Bay - L - 31-21
Minnesota - W - 24-13
Buccaneers - W - 34-20
@ Detroit - L - 31-17
Dallas - L - 27-20
Saints - L - 37-24
Lions - L - 24-17
@ Minnesota - W - 28-17

6 and 10 Record.

Trestman retains his job, but Joe D and Tucker get fired.

Lance Briggs, Jared Allen, Peanut Tillman, Roberto Garza are no longer Bears.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

YOu seemed to miss the point of my thread or more specifically the title. My thread was more about the super highs and lows of this board and how it seems we win the week following the doomsdays posts of the prior week. So yeah, I do think this teams bounces back and the Pats may take us a little lightly and we pull out a win. But sure not confidant enough to bet on a ban. LIke I said it's stupid to bet that.