Terry Boers Rumor about Trestman Hiring

SmellyFoot

Liked Posts:
I don't hate B&B. I just don't find them very funny if entertainment is what they are offering as their core competency. But humor is subjective.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, that's very true.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No idea why they get under people's skin so much. I think they're hilarious, and far more entertaining than the local competition.

They make no pretense of being a serious or informative sports show. It's entertainment with a sports theme. If you're looking for in depth sports talk, there are other Chicago stations to get that.

Also not sure where the idea that Boers teleconferences his shows comes from either. There's some kind of dialogue almost daily that's pretty clear they're in the same place, whether it be commenting on something the producer is doing in the other room, some food they have, discussions about the building or the drive in, or whatever.

He mentioned it himself back when I would tune into the score for bears pressers. He said he connects from his home for most shows. Maybe he doesn't any more but he said it himself

SmellyFoot

Liked Posts:
He mentioned it himself back when I would tune into the score for bears pressers. He said he connects from his home for most shows. Maybe he doesn't any more but he said it himself

That's why I listen to B&B on occasion. I listen to them to hear the Bears press stuff over the Internet. But this past Monday I had to listen to some very unfunny, mean spirited things that they did regarding Brandon Marshall.

Anyone else but 670 carry these over the 'Net?

Naz

Liked Posts:
Should have gone for Arians. He might have been able to beat some sense into Cutler.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Should have gone for Arians. He might have been able to beat some sense into Cutler.

Good qb's automatically accept coaching, cuz they want to improve. So good qb's typically don't need "the sense beat into them"....especially at age 31. I'm just ..saying.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Boers and Bernstein both do that 'my sources' thing.

Remember Hub's super tight 'my sources' thing about Cowher?

That's the beauty of stuff like this - you can spout it out, without having to prove any modicum of truth, and it fills your talk show for 3 hours as it did the other day.

Reactions: 1ke