Bears play balanced game and beat the pats to start our hit streak!

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
Bears play balanced game and beat the pats to start our hot streak!

Here is what I'm thinking. Trestman from here on out calls a balanced attack and we see a nice boost in points per game with cutler throwing less. I think we win 38-31 against the pats and the NFL takes notice! From there we go 6-2. Not sure if that is good enough to win but I'm feeling it! This team has under achieved fat too often this season! Let's go bears!

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
If we have a balanced attack, we probably won't be scoring in the high thirties unless we are getting big chunks of yardage consistently. But that's okay, if we eat up a lot of clock the Pats won't have time to either

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Here is what I'm thinking. Trestman from here on out calls a balanced attack and we see a nice boost in points per game with cutler throwing less. I think we win 38-31 against the pats and the NFL takes notice! From there we go 6-2. Not sure if that is good enough to win but I'm feeling it! This team has under achieved fat too often this season! Let's go bears!

im with ya brother

tumblr_mi050pcC5g1qdvraco1_500.gif

kerwel1

Liked Posts:

ok. it seems like to me when we run on 1st and 10, it allways end up in 2nd and 9 or something similar. we need more productivity on the 1st down run to have a "balanced" attack the whole game...imo

supra8795

Liked Posts:
Martz figured it out and we were ballin until Jay got hurt. Hopefully Trestman can do the same.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
From this day forward!

lol ah... nevermind...