Tyler Lockett

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tyler Lockett of Kansas State. I want him drafted by the Bears next year. He will immediately be a top return man in the NFL, kicks and punts, and is a fantastic receiver. Probably 3rd or 4th round. I am convinced that his career will even be better in the NFL than in college and is as disciplined as can be playing under Bill Snyder.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He beat up on Texas today... What a great route runner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ra's al Ghul

Stuck in the Lazarus Pit
Liked Posts:
He's about 5'11 175

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Lockett has some pretty shaky hands. Drops some very catchable passes. Has a long way to go to become an NFL WR, but is a legit return threat at the next level. He would have time sitting behind Marshall, Jeffery and hopefully Wilson. I think the Bears will definitely look at a KR/speed WR, but I think I like Stephon Diggs out of Maryland and Philip Dorsett better than Lockett. Diggs is a little bigger, and will probably go a round earlier at least. Dorsett is a little faster, and will go in the same area. Lockett has the big numbers, but I really don't like his hands and I think the other 2 have more upside as WRs.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't miss any KState games. This is just one of those guys that makes things happen. Great football family. 3rd and long, somehow he gets himself wide open. I just think he will be that much better in an NFL offense. Especially as a #3. And this guy can really return punts.

He dropped one in the big Auburn game, that is how someone would question his hands. He comes up with balls that are uncatchable on a regular basis.

As Chris Sojka said, great route runner.

Last edited:

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That won't do. Receivers for Jay need a HUGE catching radius to reel in his errant passes.

I just have to give you poster of the month award with just a few days left in October. You are giving serious competition to HHM in making me laugh my brains out reading your posts, and with such consistency.

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
Tyler Lockett of Kansas State. I want him drafted by the Bears next year. He will immediately be a top return man in the NFL, kicks and punts, and is a fantastic receiver. Probably 3rd or 4th round. I am convinced that his career will even be better in the NFL than in college and is as disciplined as can be playing under Bill Snyder.

You called it! Just returned another TD

Payton!34

Liked Posts:

You called it! Teams too often underplay the importance of the return game. I remember how scared other teams were about Hester and how good our field position used to be because of the threat alone. He was extremely important to us making the super bowl! Christ he returned the first play of the Super Bowl! Special teams should be thought of a part of the offense and defense!

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Damn daabears.....

This is a true #calledit...

BEARS

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Stop feeding him. All he does is suck down Lockett loads and then spit them all over this forum. Don't encourage that. :(

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty bummed right now. GB never showed any indication at all of being able to stop Forte today in total beast mode, and we pass 4 straight downs with first and goal. Pretty fucking pissed. But thanks guys for the bumping and calledit stuff on the Tyler Lockett. I just wanted him doing that for the Bears not Seattle, that is the point.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty bummed right now. GB never showed any indication at all of being able to stop Forte today in total beast mode, and we pass 4 straight downs with first and goal. Pretty fucking pissed. But thanks guys for the bumping and calledit stuff on the Tyler Lockett. I just wanted him doing that for the Bears not Seattle, that is the point.

Well he is not and fuck the Seahawks.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Makes sense. Great punt return and still lose. I remember those days.