Maple syrup cookies

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone ever had them? Fucking delicious.

One of my mom's coworkers went to Rhode Island and brought her back some of those cookies and I eat them all. Every last one of them.

I'm pissed cuz I don't have any more. Maybe malcore will mail me some? I'll send you some tuna if you do.

Thanks in advance.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Seasonally, they have Maple cookies at ALdi. Fucking awesome. Maple syrup cookies shaped like maple leaves with a cream center like oreos. No transfats, no HFCS.

Good stuff.

IDKWTF you are talking about if you aren't talking about my aldi cookies doe....

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seasonally, they have Maple cookies at ALdi. Fucking awesome. Maple syrup cookies shaped like maple leaves with a cream center like oreos. No transfats, no HFCS.

Good stuff.

IDKWTF you are talking about if you aren't talking about my aldi cookies doe....

Yeah, they were shaped like maple leaves, but no crème, straight cookie yo. Maybe they were from Aldi, haha. I just figured they were something special coming from RI.

That bitch prolly got em at 7-11, I'm calling my mom.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, they were shaped like maple leaves, but no crème, straight cookie yo. Maybe they were from Aldi, haha. I just figured they were something special coming from RI.

That bitch prolly got em at 7-11, I'm calling my mom.
box.JPG

If you see maple cookies at aldi, buy like 10 boxes because they don't last long and they only bring them in a couple times a year.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
box.JPG

If you see maple cookies at aldi, buy like 10 boxes because they don't last long and they only bring them in a couple times a year.

You have those cookies at your house? Mail me some bitch. And some beef jerky too.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You have those cookies at your house? Mail me some bitch. And some beef jerky too.

I'm all out. Beef jerky operation was a success but we sell out in two weeks at the farmer's market. sorry bro

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm all out. Beef jerky operation was a success but we sell out in two weeks at the farmer's market. sorry bro

Any chance I can reserve some jerky? I want to get in on some of that action

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maple syrop in general is pretty delicious, were they a generic brand or actually made at a syrop place? The ones with crème in the middle are just some plain jane cookies HHM, much much better is available.

Maple syrup on pancakes = delicious!!

Salmon with a maple syrop glaze is something else too! But the syrup isn't cheap(the real stuff).