1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Vitters is still at A level and not near ready for the majors. Plus with the way Ramirez is struggling, it's highly unlikely he will opt out of the remaining years on his contract (he has an out-clause) so they are stuck with him a couple more years. Derek Lee and his 14 million will be gone. Whether or not they will look to sign a free agent or use a Nady/Hoffpauir platoon at 1st next season, remains to be seen. I think Nady was just on a 1 year deal, so it's not at all certain he would be returning either. But at his age, I doubt they will look to re-sign Lee, unless he agreed to a short term deal for less than the 14 million he currently is paid. Lilly will be a Free Agent and I do see them offering him a new deal. Whether another team offers more though, is the question. If they could trade Zambrano for a case of baseballs, it would be great, just to free up the salary. But he's making a lot and has a full no-trade, so thats probably wishful thinking. I agree with the poster who mentioned Cliff lee. He would be a great addition. if they could get him and allow Lilly to go, thats a swap I would agree with. To have both would be nice, but not likely. Bullpen help is what this team needs most, so thats what I hope they focus on this winter.

Actually he got called up to AA the day Castro was called up.