Blackhawks @ Senators IGT Oct. 26th at 6:00 p.m.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Good win for Da Hawks. Congrats to Darling on his first NHL win

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Darling! What a performance!!!!!! Hawks win!!!!

#Champs

giphy.gif

spongebob.gif

werk.gif

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Darling with #1 star in his first NHL win.... Crawford.... Raanta.... Darling.... we certainly do not lack at Goalie

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know it's early and all but something is wrong here. This team is not built to win on a regular basis when scoring only 2 goals. They don't look in sync at all. The first thing they need to do is can the "too cute" game they're playing. Tonight they fucked around with the puck so much that they weren't even getting shots on odd man breaks. I realize that with this team it's just make the playoffs and we're good but this year they're gonna need to be good JUST to make the playoffs....the west is THAT stacked.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Weird. A legitimate championship team in Chicago.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I know it's early and all but something is wrong here. This team is not built to win on a regular basis when scoring only 2 goals. They don't look in sync at all. The first thing they need to do is can the "too cute" game they're playing. Tonight they fucked around with the puck so much that they weren't even getting shots on odd man breaks. I realize that with this team it's just make the playoffs and we're good but this year they're gonna need to be good JUST to make the playoffs....the west is THAT stacked.

I'd agree that they haven't looked quite as dominant as we'd like, but I have no concern that they're going to miss the playoffs.

And while they haven't looked all that great, they've lost just ONCE in regulation in eight games.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
^^^ Twice - Blues and Preds

Some thoughts on the game...

Morin continues to show how inconsistent he is. Some nice plays and also some plays that will put him in the doghouse. Carcillo was playing pretty damn well on the 4th line - doing his job and even creating opportunities - so hopefully Morin can see that this is probably his last chance to secure an NHL spot with the Blackhawks.

Several players are off to slow starts and need to get going here...Kruger, Richards and Bickell all are playing well below their capabilities.

Rundblad wrecks the Blackhawks defense anytime he is in the lineup...unfortunately I don't see Bowman/Co giving up on him anytime soon after trading for him at the end of last year. TVR's icetime was limited last night and a lot of it had to do with his partner.

Still nice to watch some regular season hockey and plenty of time to get things going - even though, Blackhawks fans are truly spoiled because a 5-2-1 record is pretty damn good.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
^^^ Twice - Blues and Preds

Some thoughts on the game...

Morin continues to show how inconsistent he is. Some nice plays and also some plays that will put him in the doghouse. Carcillo was playing pretty damn well on the 4th line - doing his job and even creating opportunities - so hopefully Morin can see that this is probably his last chance to secure an NHL spot with the Blackhawks.

Several players are off to slow starts and need to get going here...Kruger, Richards and Bickell all are playing well below their capabilities.

Rundblad wrecks the Blackhawks defense anytime he is in the lineup...unfortunately I don't see Bowman/Co giving up on him anytime soon after trading for him at the end of last year. TVR's icetime was limited last night and a lot of it had to do with his partner.

Still nice to watch some regular season hockey and plenty of time to get things going - even though, Blackhawks fans are truly spoiled because a 5-2-1 record is pretty damn good.

Completely agree about Rundblad, he doesn't even look like a hockey player much less an NHL player. As far as the record goes...you can generally tell a lot about the Hawks by just looking at road games. They're not usually that much different from home games but this year, not only are they 1-2 but should be 0-3 and have looked terrible doing it.

Liked Posts:
Good win Hawks, I think as the season progresses things will start to gel

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any chance Dahlbeck will get a look up here?

Off to a nice start for the IceHogs.