Votes: 10 12.2%
  • CB

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • BPA

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
The fact of the matter is, to win a SB a QB will need to string together a series of at least 3 good games. Jay has never gone more than two without a turnover. He simply cannot be trusted to go more than a couple of games at a time before shitting the bed. And that is unacceptable.

Hell, you can't even expect a consistent game out of him let alone a string of them.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The fact of the matter is, to win a SB a QB will need to string together a series of at least 3 good games. Jay has never gone more than two without a turnover. He simply cannot be trusted to go more than a couple of games at a time before shitting the bed. And that is unacceptable.

Hell, you can't even expect a consistent game out of him let alone a string of them.

I call <profanity>bullshit</profanity> on that.

Off the top of my head I can say Russell Wilson and

Big Ben have proved that theory wrong.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Herod Holliman S Louisville... 10 picks in 8 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Not forget dilfer and whoever was the QB in tampa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Ben and Russell are so much better than Cutler it's not even funny.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And it's not that Mick has more sense, he just has a desire to get more thank bangs

Mick's gone soft and is more one of those fluffy posters now. I continue to tell it like it is

Alas you are mistaken. While you've been pissing into the wind arguing with Guapo about Vernon Davis for 3 weeks, I have, with painstaking objectivity, led the rats from the sinking ship of Cutler fanboyism. Now they're almost all off, and only a couple of diehards remain. While you have been busy getting banned, I have been the usher from the bandwagon; the exodus from the stupid.

You might call me the Moses of CCS.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Getting back to the poll. Don't need LBs we have Shea, Bostic and Jones.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Alas you are mistaken. While you've been pissing into the wind arguing with Guapo about Vernon Davis for 3 weeks, I have, with painstaking objectivity, led the rats from the sinking ship of Cutler fanboyism. Now they're almost all off, and only a couple of diehards remain. While you have been busy getting banned, I have been the usher from the bandwagon; the exodus from the stupid.

Vernon is a punk and Martellus is better. Just telling it like it is. And Guapo is easy to beat up on. Just takes a minute here and there.

I got banned testing the very limits for people like you. You could be a bit more appreciative. I've just noticed you've been giving Cutler leeway here and there. And look at all those green bars you have. You're doing something wrong. Too many of these mindless dweebs are agreeing with you. You've lost the fire and the passion.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

LOL, please. People flip flop consistently on whether or not the Bears win or lose.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:

They've never put more than two good games together? GTFO. I didn't say they'll need to have 3 excellent games(though it wouldn't hurt to have a QB capable of that) but three "good" games. Whereas Jay is likely to shit the bed every three games or so. There is no reason anyone should believe Jay capable of leading a playoff run. Shit, the fuckler can't even make the playoffs.

And if you believe Cutler is better than Wilson or Ben you shouldn't even be discussing football.

Liked Posts:
I don't mind drafting a QB, but something about Hundley just makes me worried. He seems overrated to me.

Yeah, after the top 2 QB prospects there are no sure bets, but that's how it usually is with most any prospect, especially after the first round. What scares me wuith a lot of these young QB's from this draft is that, like Cutler, they tend to get fixated on a predetermined target before the snap. I'd be happy with Hundley or a QB like him in the second round if he lasts that long. Another QB, mid/late round sleeper that I like who will probably go later is Sean Mannion out of Oregon State. He definitely needs to develop. He's a big pocket QB at 6'5"/220, he goes through his reads after the snap, beautiful throwing motion, tight spirals, accurate, good form/footwork. I'd definitely like to see the kid with some better talent around him.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
They've never put more than two good games together? GTFO. I didn't say they'll need to have 3 excellent games(though it wouldn't hurt to have a QB capable of that) but three "good" games. Whereas Jay is likely to shit the bed every three games or so. There is no reason anyone should believe Jay capable of leading a playoff run. Shit, the fuckler can't even make the playoffs.

And if you believe Cutler is better than Wilson or Ben you shouldn't even be discussing football.

Wait a minute, lets examine your statement. You said "The fact of the matter is, to win a SB a QB will need to string together a series of at least 3 good games. "
What are you actually saying?
A) The QB of any team needs to have 3 consecutive good games in the playoffs for his team to win the Super Bowl?
B) The QB of any team needs to have 3 consecutive good games before the playoffs for his team to win the Super Bowl?
C) The QB of any team needs to have 3 consecutive good games at any random time in his professional career for his team to win the Super Bowl?
D) It was just a bullshit statement to express your dislike for Jay Cutler.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Wait a minute, lets examine your statement. You said "The fact of the matter is, to win a SB a QB will need to string together a series of at least 3 good games. "
What are you actually saying?
A) The QB of any team needs to have 3 consecutive good games in the playoffs for his team to win the Super Bowl?
B) The QB of any team needs to have 3 consecutive good games before the playoffs for his team to win the Super Bowl?
C) The QB of any team needs to have 3 consecutive good games at any random time in his professional career for his team to win the Super Bowl?
D) It was just a bullshit statement to express your dislike for Jay Cutler.

I'll make this simple for you.. to win a SB a team needs to win at least two playoff games plus the SB. And that's with a first round bye, you may need to win four. And the likelihood of that isn't very high when you have a QB that shits the bed, costing you a game every 3 games or so.

Or to make it even simpler for you... only a complete fucking moron would trust Jay Cutler in the playoffs.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'll make this simple for you.. to win a SB a team needs to win at least two playoff games plus the SB. And that's with a first round bye, you may need to win four. And the likelihood of that isn't very high when you have a QB that shits the bed, costing you a game every 3 games or so.

Or to make it even simpler for you... only a complete fucking moron would trust Jay Cutler in the playoffs.

Sounds good, we agree that your first statement was bullshit and your new statement "the likelihood of that isn't very high when you have a QB that shits the bed, costing you a game every 3 games or so" Which I interoperate as, Teams have a better chance winning the Super Bowl if the QB plays good in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. I agree with that, but it is not a must. See the playoff run and Super Bowl of Wilson and Ben. I am sure there are a lot of other examples, but not worth looking up since we both agree.

Also I never compared any of the three QBs, not sure how you got that random thought in your head,,, If I were to compare them I would think it is obvious Ben is the better one, since he would be the one who gives your team the best chances of winning.. Wilson and Cutler not so much... Wilson is just on the best team, and Cutler has the most talent but relies on that talent too much resulting in mistakes too offten.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Are you talking in circles intentionally or are you just dumb?

The fact that you seem to be having trouble differentiating between a "good" game versus an excellent one or conversely a "shitting the bed" type of game leads me to believe it's the latter.

But you are trying to defend Cutler's garbage play so it's really no surprise. There's a few of you fools left.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Are you talking in circles intentionally or are you just dumb?

The fact that you seem to be having trouble differentiating between a "good" game versus an excellent one or conversely a "shitting the bed" type of game leads me to believe it's the latter.

But you are trying to defend Cutler's garbage play so it's really no surprise. There's a few of you fools left.

No. You arent reading anything he says to continue your witch hunt but there are few of you fools who do that. Read what dude is saying

Liked Posts:
From what I've seen this year McKinney is the only MLB worth taking in the first round. Some would argue Perryman out of Miami but I just don't see it.

As for safety, I wouldn't sniff anyone besides Collins or Holliman (but I think he stays another year).

Someone mentioned it earlier, but outside of Winston and Mariota I'm not sure any of the QBs are worth a 1st round pick for this Bears team knowing Cutler will be around for 2 more years. Obviously, Winston has all the issues so it might just be Mariota. Cook out of MSU would be someone to consider if he falls to the 2nd however. Let me develop.

As for all other positions...if the Bears elect to go BPA for o-line or defense it would be hard to argue with.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd consider bringing Manziel in right now. He is unhappy in Cleveland. If they would take Cutler in trade, I'd cut my losses right now and free the huge payroll albatross which is named Cutler. This season has proved that without a doubt they need major help for the shittiest defense in the NFL.