Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You can't be serious about Forte.

Nah man PIB is right; we really do need to stop pretending him and others are getting it done.

In a season and a half in this offense, he's only managed three thousand yards and eighteen touchdowns.

#notgettingitdone

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Nah man PIB is right; we really do need to stop pretending him and others are getting it done.

In a season and a half in this offense, he's only managed three thousand yards and eighteen touchdowns.

#notgettingitdone
Wow, you bring up great points....maybe Forte does suck?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh piss off with your sad little digs. Forte is a top player and has been fantastic, as usual. Every player, coach, analyst and fan in America knows it, outside of you and Rodney, and at least Rodney has the sense to disappear.

Bennett is one of the better TEs in the league and is playing to a very high level.

Marshall is an elite talent, and the only reason he's never been to the playoffs is because he's spent his career with bum QBs. He might be checking out, but who could blame him if he's getting sick and tired of playing with Cutler?

You've finally realized that Cutler isn't good enough, and instead of retreating from the backwagon with dignity, you're trying to throw anyone else under the bus you can. Pathetic.

Oh blah blah. No one is saying that these guys arent good or even great but no one on this offense is a championship caliber player as you put it. I find it Special person that once again instead of seeing the whole offense failing you find one guy again and try to pump up the rest like they arent making mistakes. Clearly just replacing QB's has worked before. You show your pathetic man love for Forte because you are happy he is producing on a losing team is comical. Thats like me showing you Cutler's stats and saying hey it cant be him. We aren't winning and yeah Forte is a problem too, hell I find it amusing that two of our three wins was when Forte was practicaly invisible bu yeah as long as he is producing you feel great. Marty is producing at a high level? Man who could be throwing him the ball? Marshall hanidicaps himself and has done it everywhere. He also has critical drops that screw us when we need it. The OL has been subpar, THe WR's arent playing at an elite level,etc. Everyone on offense is accountable but you dont care so you can keep pounding your drum. "Forte and balh blah blah is elite, blah blah blah" Stfu Mick. Peterson was able to make it farhter than Forte while he hd Ponder on his back, Foster did it with schaub, plenty of people to choose from but hey as long as he gets his stats and you can say he i=snt a problem everything is good

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

#notgettingitdone

Hooray? How many wins? How many playoff apperances?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Oh blah blah. No one is saying that these guys arent good or even great but no one on this offense is a championship caliber player as you put it. I find it Special person that once again instead of seeing the whole offense failing you find one guy again and try to pump up the rest like they arent making mistakes. Clearly just replacing QB's has worked before. You show your pathetic man love for Forte because you are happy he is producing on a losing team is comical. Thats like me showing you Cutler's stats and saying hey it cant be him. We aren't winning and yeah Forte is a problem too, hell I find it amusing that two of our three wins was when Forte was practicaly invisible bu yeah as long as he is producing you feel great. Marty is producing at a high level? Man who could be throwing him the ball? Marshall hanidicaps himself and has done it everywhere. He also has critical drops that screw us when we need it. The OL has been subpar, THe WR's arent playing at an elite level,etc. Everyone on offense is accountable but you dont care so you can keep pounding your drum. "Forte and balh blah blah is elite, blah blah blah" Stfu Mick. Peterson was able to make it farhter than Forte while he hd Ponder on his back, Foster did it with schaub, plenty of people to choose from but hey as long as he gets his stats and you can say he i=snt a problem everything is good

You are the only person who thinks one of the top all purpose backs in the league performing at a high level is a problem.

But carry on trying to throw everyone else under the bus, it's all you've done for the last five years.

Also, even if Forte is not your friend, paragraphs are.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
PIB, seriously man, are you drinking or doing drugs right now? Do I need to go Dr. Phil on your ass?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You are the only person who thinks one of the top all purpose backs in the league performing at a high level is a problem.

But carry on trying to throw everyone else under the bus, it's all you've done for the last five years.

me holding everyone accountable=throwing everyone under the bus? Fuck you

No me thinking you being happy that Forte is producing but it not doing shit for the team is a problem. Like I said before I would take games like the 49ers game and jets game where someone doesnt do shit at all if it gets us a win

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
PIB, seriously man, are you drinking or doing drugs right now? Do I need to go Dr. Phil on your ass?

I do neither which is why I'm not giddy that at least a player is getting his stats so I know he isnt a problem is coming out of my mouth like Mick's.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Cause 3000 yards and 18 TDs in 18 months makes him a slacker

You know what nevermind. Yes Forte is doing great so lets exclude him from the problem. Mick i submit to you and your goons. Is just the QB no one else is a problem

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Suggesting trading back at this point, without knowing the strengths and weakness of the draft as it pertains to the bears needs is flat and out ridiculous.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is quickly becoming Jay vs Matt and isn't really needed.

Personally, I was leaning toward OL in the 1st of the last draft but was happy selecting Fuller. This draft, I'd go OL, S, and LB with the first 3 picks if all the stars aligned with how players fell, and who was on the board at the time.

We have enough edge players, we need to get stout up the middle on D, and in the trenches along the OL.

I don't want a QB drafted until the Org is completely ready to move on from Jay.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You know what nevermind. Yes Forte is doing great so lets exclude him from the problem. Mick i submit to you and your goons. Is just the QB no one else is a problem

It doesn't have to be one extreme or the other. It is true that Marshall seems to be in a worrying place mentally, and it's true that Alshon has dropped some balls.

I really don't see how Forte or Bennett can be blamed for anything right now. Outside of expecting literal perfection, which is absurd, these two are doing everything you could ask of them. Both are playing great. You're only trying to bring down their value because of your own pride, Pride.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

Personally, I was leaning toward OL in the 1st of the last draft but was happy selecting Fuller. This draft, I'd go OL, S, and LB with the first 3 picks if all the stars aligned with how players fell, and who was on the board at the time.

We have enough edge players, we need to get stout up the middle on D, and in the trenches along the OL.

I don't want a QB drafted until the Org is completely ready to move on from Jay.

Its not jay vs matt. Its a couple of posters dont want to hold everyone accountable but want to blame one guy

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its not jay vs matt. Its a couple of posters dont want to hold everyone accountable but want to blame one guy

You are takings jabs at Forte when he's been our most consistent offensive players, for years. Stop being a cornball, brotha.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets

Yes, this defense needs leadership and that usually comes from the MLB.