• S

Votes: 10 12.2%
  • CB

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • BPA

Votes: 6 7.3%

• Total voters
Liked Posts:
Halfway through the season the Bears are looking like a 6-10 to an 8-8 team at best. This team is struggling in all facets of the game. I was just like some thought on what position everyone thinks the Bears should target in the first round...

If you would like to offer names up go ahead, but the prospect map will change dramatically come draft day so just keep that mind.

Liked Posts:
I went with safety and I would love to see them draft Landon Collins. I also really like Marcus Peters (CB) and Shaq Thompson (OLB) Washington. I've always been a huge Mariota fan and although I am not a Cutler basher, I wouldn't be mad if they drafted Mariota somehow. You could argue this team will not be championship caliber until a new QB comes in.

TrapperKarl

Liked Posts:
LB or strong safety depending how free agency turns out.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
QB.

Even if they stick with Jay for another year, this team needs another option in place to go to when he isn't performing. 2015 is the time to draft the eventual replacement, so that he's ready to go in 2016 if/when Cutler doesn't cut it again.

12 turnovers already and we're only at the halfway point. I don't know what it's going to take for them to realize that this is who he is, and you just cannot win with this guy. He isn't the worst player on the team but he plays the most important position; the one position where the wrong guy can prevent your team from winning, and you cannot win with Jay.

"If the defense is just good enough to be mediocre/average, we'll be a Superbowl contender" was the offseason narrative.

22.5 ppg, good for 20th in the league is what we've gotten from the vaunted offense.

You have championship caliber players in #22, #15, #17 and #83 whose prime years (except for Jeffery who is still very young) are being wasted on #6.

Enough.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Qb. Lb. Safety

I see the bears at 6-10 which probably means picking after wash, jax, oak, tb, atl, jets and depends on ten, nyg and minn

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
October and we are already talking the draft? How about we draft some new fans?

RisWell

Liked Posts:
I went with safety and I would love to see them draft Landon Collins. I also really like Marcus Peters (CB) and Shaq Thompson (OLB) Washington. I've always been a huge Mariota fan and although I am not a Cutler basher, I wouldn't be mad if they drafted Mariota somehow. You could argue this team will not be championship caliber until a new QB comes in.
Shaq will be moved to Safety in the NFL...Would love to have him on the Bears. Keep the Sac Town connection alive.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Good idea for you not to discuss the draft with your history hehehehehe.
I'm the draft king, baby. It's been a couple days since you told someone to fuck their mother. Your not living up to your high standards.

Liked Posts:
October and we are already talking the draft? How about we draft some new fans?

I would have been talking about the draft if we 5-3 or 6-2 as well. Halfway point in the season. I don't think it's a crime to be interested in the draft. This is no way a thread due to how poorly the team is performing. Don't assume so much.

Liked Posts:
Shaq will be moved to Safety in the NFL...Would love to have him on the Bears. Keep the Sac Town connection alive.

I've heard he could move. I like his versitility. Would be very happy if the Bears drafted him.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm the draft king, baby. It's been a couple days since you told someone to fuck their mother. Your not living up to your high standards.

Wrong.

Since the Bears game ended yesterday.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Round 1: Best OT, DE, or CB available. If there is a MLB in the class of an Urlacher or Keuchly than you have to consider that as well.

rob923

Liked Posts:
1. Move the current Bears team to Los Angeles or London.

2. Give Chicago a new expansion team with all new players.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
1. Move the current Bears team to Los Angeles or London.

2. Give Chicago a new expansion team with all new players.
The St Louis Rams could move here, then we might have a decent team

czman

Liked Posts:
Trade down and get more picks. The Bears need multiple players.

I would like to see the Bears move down to the bottom of the first round and get an extra pick and then move out of the first round and pick up another pick.

Accuracy though quantity of fire.

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
I think it will depend on just how high of a pick the Bears end up with. If they are in a position to draft Mariota I think you make the move regardless of the Cutler situation. He could sit so they can justify Cutler's contract while he is learning but his presence on the team would also allow the Bears to keep Cutler on a much shorter leash.

The needs at LB, RT, S and CB could be more pressing though. Tough to speculate without a set order.