Get Over Arians Already

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
Jesus H Chriminy. I've seen so many posts/threads lamenting the fact that we could have/should have/ don't have Ariens that it's pretty much making me sick. Let it go! We have a head coach who was, by many accounts, the vastly superior candidate. Whether that's true or not, give the peckerhead a chance to prove himself. I have at least a 21% leverl of faith that Trestman will be able to engage the troops, wether the storm, and at least become a .500 team by seasons end. Bear Down!

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
:beer:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marc is our coach.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Yes, AZ is playing well, but let's not fucking anoint the guy just yet. Lots of football left.

They are 6-1. They've eked a couple games out. Let's see what the end of season looks like.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
WHY DIDN'T EMERY DRAFT JONES I MEAN ARIANS I MEANT TRESMAN WAT IS CANADA

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
" We have a head coach who was, by many accounts, the vastly superior candidate"

Uh, say what now?

All teams are 0-0. I don't get the argument here.

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
images

Rise

Liked Posts:
Jesus H Chriminy. I've seen so many posts/threads lamenting the fact that we could have/should have/ don't have Ariens that it's pretty much making me sick. Let it go! We have a head coach who was, by many accounts, the vastly superior candidate. Whether that's true or not, give the peckerhead a chance to prove himself. I have at least a 21% leverl of faith that Trestman will be able to engage the troops, wether the storm, and at least become a .500 team by seasons end. Bear Down!

So the reigning coach of the year was vastly inferior to a CFL coach who was rejected for the OC position of the Cleveland Browns?

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living
I almost wish the Bears weren't sucking ass right now just so this board wasn't in DEFCON 2 at the moment.

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
Man, it seems like some of the people here would still be optimistic about the season if we got blown out in a charity game against a Pop Warner team during the bye week.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:

Better candidate? LOL FUCK YOU

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
I almost wish the Bears weren't sucking ass right now just so this board wasn't in DEFCON 2 at the moment.

The bears are in defcon 2. They have been losers for 20+ years now on the level of the browns and jags. Wake the fuck up. There is no reason to be optimistic as a fan of this shitty and embarrassing organization.

DocBito831

Liked Posts:
Nor Cal born, Nor Cal raised. Orange County living
The bears are in defcon 2. They have been losers for 20+ years now on the level of the browns and jags. Wake the fuck up. There is no reason to be optimistic as a fan of this shitty and embarrassing organization.

I understand that, and like I said, I wish it wasn't so this board wouldn't be full of the same fucking threads popping up over and over again.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
I couldn't have said it any better myself! To the last 20+ years, add the late 60's, the entire 70's, and the early 80's. A tradition of losing. This shit gets really old.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:

Marc Trestman was a superior candidate to the reigning NFL coach of the year?

I have to ask, were you dropped on your head as a child?