We are a west coast offense so where the F are the slant routes?

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
You're an idiot. You keep going around spewing nonsense like "Emery was laughed at" and "Trestman was exiled" as if it's actually true.

Do you know what is true? Trestman turned down the Saints OC gig before deciding to go to Canada.

There's articles about Emery being laughed at you fucking psycho. No one's making shit up. What organization do you think you're following? This isn't the New England fucking Patriots. It's the fucking Chicago Bums. 20+ years of a losing tradition.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's articles about Emery being laughed at you fucking psycho. No one's making shit up. What organization do you think you're following? This isn't the New England fucking Patriots. It's the fucking Chicago Bums. 20+ years of a losing tradition.
You could always go root for a different team? One less bummy?

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
Unfortunately this is the team I'm a fan of. I'm not going to go cheer for NE just because they're good. But at least I'm willing to call this team what it is. I don't find it easy to be in constant denial.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Unfortunately this is the team I'm a fan of. I'm not going to go cheer for NE just because they're good. But at least I'm willing to call this team what it is. I don't find it easy to be in constant denial.

I don't find it easy listening to you go through menstrual cycles on a message board. I guess we're both upset :dunno:

'Tis just a game.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
the offense was 10x more creative last year. I don't know what the problem is, because I don't work for the team, and neither do you or anyone else here. but there's something wrong with the playcalling, Cutler audibles out of plays, I don't know, but you would think with identical personnel and a 2nd year in the system that, you know, it would get deeper.

Other teams adjusted and the bears didn't and what did work we stopped using.

Bears1985defense

Liked Posts:
the offense was 10x more creative last year. I don't know what the problem is, because I don't work for the team, and neither do you or anyone else here. but there's something wrong with the playcalling, Cutler audibles out of plays, I don't know, but you would think with identical personnel and a 2nd year in the system that, you know, it would get deeper.

Sometimes I honestly believe the Bears are on the take. Some much obvious shit that they aren't doing on offense to be successful to keep other teams' defenses off balance, no way the coaching is that shitty.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Can you at least go away and sacrifice some cats or something..... at least try to contribute to the team.... all you do is spew negative shit all day.... maybe learn a joke or something?

Does your gf beat you when the Bears lose too?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

just curious, what kind of doctor are you?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
BearsBud gonna be back in a week bro you better get your dislike cannon ready.

The chain-wallet Lesbos hanging out in the Bar better watch out....

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
BearsBud gonna be back in a week bro you better get your dislike cannon ready.

cannon-o.gif

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't find it easy listening to you go through menstrual cycles on a message board. I guess we're both upset :dunno:

'Tis just a game.

Everyone here is allowed a blow up post once or twice after a loss. Keep it to Sundays, preferably.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I agree. Jay has never thrown a slant pass and sucks this year despite improved stats

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
He actually did this several times throughout the 2010 and 2011 seasons.

http://www.nfl.com/big-play-highlights/2010/REG/12?team=CHI

Fair enough but I was more meaning these last two years I think a couple pump fakes to the Alshon bubble screen would open up the field only cause we run that play 8 times a game. But you would have to agree locking on to receivers this year has been happening wway too much. Especially when defenses are talking about it every week and go into the game knowing they are gonna be able to get a huge jump on the ball when Jay is in derp mode. Regardless Forte needs the rock early and often so does Carey. Take the load off of Jays shoulder and back foot. I also think that when Jay scrambles a few times it gets him into a good rhythm . Also get Alshon and Bmarsh on that 15-30 yard back shoulder. I rather him do that than throw to a spot seems like WRs and Jay get mixed up 2-3 times a game and unfortunatley for us its a turnover every time