For people who appreciate scouting...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Gerod Holliman

He has 7 interceptions...

(In his career?!)

No... He has 7 picks in six games this year... He is on pace for fifteen...

Love what I see from this kid personally... He refuses to go down after he picks the ball and fights to return the ball for a touchdown...

If people are asking who we should draft and develop at the free safety position... This is the guy!

I hope our scouts are watching!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Yeah McCullers made the Steelers roster...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Updated stats... He has ten picks they announced tonight after the game

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
Getting Hackenberg in the first and Holliman in the second is such a steal.

AussieBear

Gerod Holliman

He has 7 interceptions...

(In his career?!)

No... He has 7 picks in six games this year... He is on pace for fifteen...

Love what I see from this kid personally... He refuses to go down after he picks the ball and fights to return the ball for a touchdown...

If people are asking who we should draft and develop at the free safety position... This is the guy!

I hope our scouts are watching!

who did he pick? what was the score at the time of said pics? was he playing any man or were all these zone picks? how much pressure was the d line getting? were these pics because of bad qb play (forced throws/bad reads) or because of great fs play? 7 picks in his career.. what career? how many games/yrs has he played? can he tackle? is he flat footed, does he have loose hips? etc etc etc

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He now has 10 INT's in 8 games after 2 in tonights game against J Winston.

Sorry 2Pic didn't see your post

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
He is a safety who can play man... He is a safety so he mostly plays zone... Unless in nickel situations or against spread offenses...

He picked Winston 2x and dropped a 3rd

He has 10 now after 8 games I believe they said...

The picks were just great safety plays... One he just times a route and jumps it... The other pick is a little bit of a dangerous throw but still a great play...The dropped pick was a forced throw but he was reading the QB all the way...

Not too much pressure just great safety play... They weren't floaters or ducks these were hard thrown balls thrown from clean pockets and he just breaks on the ball perfectly...

Yes he can tackle... He is a really solid guy at 6' 205lbs...

He is also the leader and play caller of the defense according to the announcers of the game tonight... All they did was praise him for his intelligence and his dedication to learning the game...

What's most amazing is you can see he times his breaks just as the defensive line start to close in on the quarterback... So he is either jumping the route or forcing the QB to take an extra second which results in a bad throw or throw away or he takes the sack...

Josh2J

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Matt Miller said on twitter tonight he should be drafted ahead of Landon Collins if he declares...who many have pegged as the top rated safety this year. I'd take him in a heart beat

Gerod-Holliman-Wake-Forest-1.png

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
i have given up hoping the bears will address the safety position. i expect a 4th round pick and to hear about how much they like vereen in the off-season.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
i have given up hoping the bears will address the safety position. i expect a 4th round pick and to hear about how much they like vereen in the off-season.

Plus they will be moving Sheamus to safety in 2015, stating Emery's master plan. " I planned on moving him to SS since the day I stole him in the 1st round!!"

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
How's his motor?

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
He's a Louisville Safety, so you have to subtract 3" and 20lbs from his listed measurements.