D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The Cavs bench sucks, as does their D. I think we not only match up well with them, but over match them.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Its been one game.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
In the NBA, the worst team in the league will get wins against the beat teams throughout the regular season. And that wont mean a damn thing come playoffs.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The Cavs bench sucks, as does their D. I think we not only match up well with them, but over match them.

Will you stand by this if the Cavs beat the Bulls tomorrow?

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
My god calm down.

Tonight's game changes nothing.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Miami's first year together with their big 3 started off with a loss to Boston, and a lot of people were saying the Bulls could beat them. Look how that turned out.

Let's let the season play out.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Miami's first year together with their big 3 started off with a loss to Boston, and a lot of people were saying the Bulls could beat them. Look how that turned out.

A little different. That Boston team was solid. The Cavs lost at home, to a horrendous Knicks team that just got pounded by the Bulls, and the Cavs players should have come out hungry looking to prove something to the fans. Instead they laid an egg.

I still don't think it means anything in the grand scheme but pretty shitty way to open up the season.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

From a talent standpoint, this Bulls team is better than that one. Noah is a better player, Taj as well, Gasol is much better than Boozer. Deng was not that good of an offensive player yet. Bogans was our 2 guard.

And that Cavs team is not as good, or seasoned, as that Heat team. Especially defensively.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
I was surprised Cleveland lost. But then I forgot that Cleveland has guys who just don't defend. Not a shock. Glad it has the ESPN hype machine making excuses for Cleveland now.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was surprised Cleveland lost. But then I forgot that Cleveland has guys who just don't defend. Not a shock. Glad it has the ESPN hype machine making excuses for Cleveland now.

You know your defense sucks, when you can't stop a team who is clueless and confused in their offensive sets... And on your home floor.

I, believe without a doubt, our best vs their best, the Bulls are better than the Clippers, and better than the Clippers East/Lite. And at least the actual Clippers have better coaching.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Let's just chill out a bit and wait like...a week.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The Bulls could not attack the weakness of the Heat inside back then. These Bulls can attack inside against the Cavs. That's the main difference now.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
My god calm down.

Tonight's game changes nothing.

I agree that you can't judge how good the Cavs are gonna be this year by tonight's game, but that loss was HUGE!

With the Bulls playing Cleveland on Friday night, they have a chance to start the season with a 2 game lead on the Cavs. Once they figure out how to get all that talent to play together, I don't see Cleveland losing a lot of games, but I don't think the Bulls are going to lose a lot of games, either. If they are going to get home court advantage in the playoffs, they will need to get as far ahead of the Cavs as possible early in the season.

The Bulls destroyed the Knicks last night and I just assumed that it was because the Knicks sucked, but they came back less than 24 hours later and beat what we all know will be a very good Cleveland team. Lebron's gonna be mad tomorrow night and we won't have Jimmy Butler to slow him down. The Bulls need to win to make a statement and get a bit of a head start.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
lets slow down its been one game

besides i dont want to be considered favorites...let the pressure stay on the Cavs

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
From a talent standpoint, this Bulls team is better than that one. Noah is a better player, Taj as well, Gasol is much better than Boozer. Deng was not that good of an offensive player yet. Bogans was our 2 guard.

And that Cavs team is not as good, or seasoned, as that Heat team. Especially defensively.

I don't think anyone will deny this. But the Cavs still have LeBron fucking James and we don't. We aren't even sure what Derrick Rose is yet. This season is the Bulls best chance to beat that Cleveland team, and they will only do it if Rose is a star again.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think anyone will deny this. But the Cavs still have LeBron fucking James and we don't. We aren't even sure what Derrick Rose is yet. This season is the Bulls best chance to beat that Cleveland team, and they will only do it if Rose is a star again.

Rose is Rose. We will be fine

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rose is Rose. We will be fine

The last two years Rose being Rose was season ending injuries to his knee. We weren't fine.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
3857265.jpg