I told you all

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I guess outside of the CCS Build a Team and the random threads he makes, I haven't had too much interaction with him to think he could fly off the handle. But I guess not many people would really want a PM they sent to be made public, hence why they sent it as a PM

Let's just say that I don't think this wizard stuff is an act. And it's Halloween. Lots of things can happen now.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
you guys are ignoring raskolnikov, who is a jerk

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Let's just say that I don't think this wizard stuff is an act. And it's Halloween. Lots of things can happen now.

Noted

Keep Lance on his good side

Keep making fun of despbro for being a homer and Cutler nuthugger

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Noted

Despbro isn't a homer anymore. He said screw the bears, and blackhawks fans.

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Despbro isn't a homer anymore. He said screw the bears, and blackhawks fans.

If the Bears lose to GB next week and he says the same thing then I will believe he isn't a homer...but no matter the situation, he is a Cutler nuthugger.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
If the Bears lose to GB next week and he says the same thing then I will believe he isn't a homer...but no matter the situation, he is a Cutler nuthugger.

If?

lol.

The Bears suck. Since I got into this fantasy draftkings thing, I watch other games. They just aren't a good team. And I personally don't care how much blame everyone wants to throw on O.. That D is so damn awful, 51 points and Tom Brady nearly completed literally all of his passes... And Tannehill looked like a yout Brady.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm a force fan

2014teamphoto.jpg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If?

lol.

The Bears suck. Since I got into this fantasy draftkings thing, I watch other games. They just aren't a good team. And I personally don't care how much blame everyone wants to throw on O.. That D is so damn awful, 51 points and Tom Brady nearly completed literally all of his passes... And Tannehill looked like a yout Brady.

bro markeese welson gets back next week bro

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If?

lol.

Call me crazy but I think the Bears will win against GB...no particular reason just a feeling I have. I think they needed the ass kicking in NE (the D sucked just like the majority of the year, but you can't say with a straight face that the O looked good in any way), the defense won't be fixed over the bye week but the offense can re-calibrate themselves and at least keep the team competitive in games. There is no way this offense has regressed so much in one year that they can't sustain drives early in the game.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Call me crazy but I think the Bears will win against GB...no particular reason just a feeling I have. I think they needed the ass kicking in NE (the D sucked just like the majority of the year, but you can't say with a straight face that the O looked good in any way), the defense won't be fixed over the bye week but the offense can re-calibrate themselves and at least keep the team competitive in games. There is no way this offense has regressed so much in one year that they can't sustain drives early in the game.
I like your feels.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
this is all your fault, arnold. the bears are losing because you were mean to me

when was I mean to you? I have no recollection of that and neither do you.

LanceStone

Liked Posts:
this would happen. The great wizard Lancestone caused a rift in the universe by wagering his soul, flipping the outcome of the Atlanta and Miami games but our karmic curve remains the same.

Lose 3 of 4, Bear weather descend. Momentum descend. Figure out what plagues our passing D on film after watching the two masters of the quick slant two games in a row,

the entire town and media turn against you. Team turn to itself, team fight and start to believe. Blizzrard time, nobody wants to play us anymore.

We are gonna be ok. Its just a silly karmic curve. 15 more days of hell.

Lancestone left me a really random as fuck message at like 4 in the morning. Something about trust being broken and so are e friendships.

Wtf lol

Despbro might want to phsyically go to Cali after doing this. Lance is a funny guy and I love him, but he's not funny about stuff like this. And other things.

Noted

tumblr_mt3iqqzAKR1rw3ty2o1_500.gif