Jets @ Blackhawks IGT Nov. 2nd at 8:00

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
This team is absolute trash. If you see your kane get hit in the head by someone way after the play fucking stand up for him. This team is nothing but a bunch of finesse pussies.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Here's a formula for ANY team in the league to beat the blackhawks: play tight defense. These dumbshits are bound for a turnover leading to a point blank goal. And then feel free to ride out a 1-0 win as our offense pathetically attempts to get a redirect.

HawkWriter

Liked Posts:
This team is absolute trash. If you see your kane get hit in the head by someone way after the play fucking stand up for him. This team is nothing but a bunch of finesse pussies.

Time and a place for everything. Wasn't the time for someone to go after Byfuglien and throw the game in the trash by taking a penalty.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
:oprah:

This ain't the Bears forum. Don't bring that over here.
This team rivals the Bears in wasted talent. Bad teams find ways to lose games, and that's exactly what both of them do well.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This team rivals the Bears in wasted talent. Bad teams find ways to lose games, and that's exactly what both of them do well.

Say that to the 2 cups in 5 years. Quit trolling.

Oh yeah, and

:gtfo:

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Time and a place for everything. Wasn't the time for someone to go after Byfuglien and throw the game in the trash by taking a penalty.

I'm thinking the bigger factor was is the fact that this team has nobody on it who can hold their own. Any physical team will dominate them.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
Enjoy the day off, find as many probable causes for the slump in play. Because Tueaday night Montreal is gonna blast this team.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You want to blame someone, try looking at your coach. First, he plays around with his player's heads....right now he has yet another hard on for Bickell. Maybe, these guys are starting to get a hard on for Q. I mean they finally break out a bit and score a few in Ottawa and what does he do...he changes his lines..AGAIN. Versteeg should NOT be on the top line....Bickell, Toews and Hossa were doing just fine. His line switching gets to be ridiculous after awhile....and you CANNOT convince me there isn't a better dman in Rockford than Rundblad.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'm thinking the bigger factor was is the fact that this team has nobody on it who can hold their own. Any physical team will dominate them.

This is just factually inaccurate.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
You want to blame someone, try looking at your coach. First, he plays around with his player's heads....right now he has yet another hard on for Bickell. Maybe, these guys are starting to get a hard on for Q. I mean they finally break out a bit and score a few in Ottawa and what does he do...he changes his lines..AGAIN. Versteeg should NOT be on the top line....Bickell, Toews and Hossa were doing just fine. His line switching gets to be ridiculous after awhile....and you CANNOT convince me there isn't a better dman in Rockford than Rundblad.

Now we're getting somewhere.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just want to say: fuck Buff!

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Another issue I have with Q right now? He's wearing down the best players with relatively unimportant games in the first week of November.

Toews, Kane, and Sharp all had over 20 minutes tonight while Richards was at 11 and Morin was at 7. More fucking balance or this team won't last long in the postseason.

B18

Fresh Legs
Liked Posts:
In a division that doesn't have many easy points availible this early season slump is going to hurt this team in the end. Q needs to stop picking lines out of a hat for a couple games.