Sharp's injury

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Per the postgame press conference, Sharp is going to be out for "weeks, not days."

Will update in this thread as we find out more.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Per the postgame press conference, Sharp is going to be out for "weeks, not days."

Will update in this thread as we find out more.

Starting to get the feeling that this year isn't going to be the year we all thought.

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
Starting to get the feeling that year isn't going to be the year we all thought.

Hockey season is a marathon, they will be fine. The Hawks are the type of team that separates themselves come playoff time anyway. They dominated a very good Montreal team tonight, losing Sharp sucks but it isn't the end of the world in November. Interested to see who they call up though

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Sharp missed a big chunk of the shortened season cup year too. He only played a bit over half that season so this is nothing major to the club, just other players need to shoot the puck now.

As for a call up, from the current moments it probably won't be any significant youngster like TT called up. Likely Regin or Nordstrom playing on that bottom 6 since with Versteeg being good lately: Him, Saad, Bickell, and Morin are enough to fill the LW spots in your rotating top 6.

Sent from my 20CDCTO1WW using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This opens a first two lines spot and we have a ton of candidates that need to show they belong on this team. I hope Sharp can recover fully and takes his time.

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears board is that-a-way. Please see yourself to the exit. This ledgie the world is falling crap attitude is just that.. crap.

This team is about as stacked as you can get. Sharpie is going to miss a month to maybe 6 weeks. We may not talent-wise be the top team in the league for this next month or so but don't for a second think we are dropping out of the top ten.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
The Bears board is that-a-way. Please see yourself to the exit. This ledgie the world is falling crap attitude is just that.. crap.

This team is about as stacked as you can get. Sharpie is going to miss a month to maybe 6 weeks. We may not talent-wise be the top team in the league for this next month or so but don't for a second think we are dropping out of the top ten.

If the season ended today, the Hawks would miss the playoffs. As I said, this isn't shaping up to be the year most of us would have thought. I think most of us expected total domination and a SC.

Liked Posts:
If the season ended today, the Hawks would miss the playoffs. As I said, this isn't shaping up to be the year most of us would have thought. I think most of us expected total domination and a SC.

Its been 13 games. Hahahaha stfu. Kings won Stanley as an 8th seed and a 7th seed. The Hawks don't need to dominate 82 games, they just need to dominate 16 games in the spring ;)

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Its been 13 games. Hahahaha stfu. Kings won Stanley as an 8th seed and a 7th seed. The Hawks don't need to dominate 82 games, they just need to dominate 16 games in the spring ;)

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

Before last year, they were an 8 seed and a 4 seed the past 2 playoffs. How did that work out?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
THE SEASON IS OVERRRRRR

TzKDdLk.gif

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
JimJohnson masterfully rustling jimmies.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Good Lord....the REAL season doesn't even start till April. I think Sharpie should be healed up by then. The regular season means jack. The President's Trophy means jack. Wanna know how many President winners have won the Cup in the last 12 years? Two and one was the Hawks. Home ice is nice but certainly not a prerequisite.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Good Lord....the REAL season doesn't even start till April. I think Sharpie should be healed up by then. The regular season means jack. The President's Trophy means jack. Wanna know how many President winners have won the Cup in the last 12 years? Two and one was the Hawks. Home ice is nice but certainly not a prerequisite.

Gotta be in it to win it my friend.