Capitals @ Blackhawks IGT Nov. 7th @ 7:30 p.m.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Played a really good game for the first 35 minutes, the last 5 minutes of the 2nd period, I still cant figure out what the heck happened. Need to clean up the little things. Hopefully they keep the Smith, Toews, Kane line together, they were giving Washington problems. Liked the energy from the Richards, Morin, Regin line, the first 2 periods, they played pretty well. Looking forward to Sunday's game, oldest child birthday, so hopefully they get the W.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
One of those frustrating games where they give up a goal with only seconds left in the period.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
One of those frustrating games where they give up a goal with only seconds left in the period.

Of all the things the Hawks have done in the last season-and-a-half, that is the most frustrating. Momentum takes such a hard swing when you give up those last-minute goals. They did it so much in the postseason.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of all the things the Hawks have done in the last season-and-a-half, that is the most frustrating. Momentum takes such a hard swing when you give up those last-minute goals. They did it so much in the postseason.

Has it only been a season and a half? Seems a little longer to me. It's definitely the thing that drives me crazy the most. What was it against the Caps? 4 seconds left in the second?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Has it only been a season and a half? Seems a little longer to me. It's definitely the thing that drives me crazy the most. What was it against the Caps? 4 seconds left in the second?

Yep. Two in the last minute.

Just seems like that's something they've done all too often since the most recent Cup victory.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't realize the last two goals were so close together. Yeah that'll do it, for sure.

Liked Posts:
Yep. Two in the last minute.

Just seems like that's something they've done all too often since the most recent Cup victory.

The last minute goals are the hockey gods punishment for us stealing the cup in Boston.

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2