D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Look the team needs to get their roles figured out, they needs to get their timing down, and Rose needs to get the rust off.

I am all for him playing less than 30 minutes a game for the first 20 or so. But he needs to play. Sitting on his ass during games on a regular basis is not going to help him, nor the Bulls win a title.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Look the team needs to get their roles figured out, they needs to get their timing down, and Rose needs to get the rust off.

I am all for him playing less than 30 minutes a game for the first 20 or so. But he needs to play. Sitting on his ass during games on a regular basis is not going to help him, nor the Bulls win a title.
Rose has had 4 whole days off now. I haven't heard anything on tonight, but I again, assume he'll play. I thought he'd play Saturday though.

He will definitely play Thursday against Toronto. Game is on TNT.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rose has had 4 whole days off now. I haven't heard anything on tonight, but I again, assume he'll play. I thought he'd play Saturday though.

He will definitely play Thursday against Toronto. Game is on TNT.
Saturday was the 2nd half of a back to back though right? And he said against Milwaukee he wasn't 100% yet, but still played decently in 30 minutes. Would make sense for him to play either tonight or the next game...perhaps both if his ankles finally healed.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Saturday was the 2nd half of a back to back though right? And he said against Milwaukee he wasn't 100% yet, but still played decently in 30 minutes. Would make sense for him to play either tonight or the next game...perhaps both if his ankles finally healed.

I expect him to play both, but I wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't play tonight. I doubt he misses Thursday.

Also we need an IGT for tonight's game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I expect him to play both, but I wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't play tonight. I doubt he misses Thursday.

Yeah he'll definitely play Thursday, especially if he doesn't play tonight. I too expect him to play tonight though.
Also we need an IGT for tonight's game.
:-v

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I really do not remember so many players injuring their ankles like our guys have. Do the shoes not give them a bit of protection? They should.

Liked Posts:
Alot of guys will probably wrap their ankles or throw a brace on it, but I also heard that ankle wraps potentially can put the knees at risk

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Alot of guys will probably wrap their ankles or throw a brace on it, but I also heard that ankle wraps potentially can put the knees at risk
Yeah I think there's a point where all the stuff that would normally go to your ankles gets transferred up to you knees. Rose's shoes also have a built in ankle brace FWIW.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm actually happy this happened at the beginning of the season as opposed to the middle or the end. This is a little wake up call for Thibs and the Bulls. And Rose will probably be ready come playoff time. It is a little shitty, but it's not the end of the world.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With that said, my gut is telling me under. I think they are going to rest the crap out of him this season. And other minor injuries will come. Knock on wood that nothing major happens... again.