D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm going with under. So much for Derrick proving people wrong.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
I've been one of his biggest supporters as he is my favorite player, but I'm starting to lose faith.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Rubio just sprained his ankle so badly he's likely going to miss a couple months. Marcus Smart is going to miss at least two weeks with his own high ankle sprain. Rose's ankles aren't even swollen. He'll be fine. The overly cautious approach is the right approach. It's merely 2 weeks into the season, and we're 5-2, and could have been 7-0. There's no need to rush things. In fact, I feel Rose should sit games even when he's healthy, as should Noah and Gasol, to save them for the real season, the Post-Season.

DCguy

Liked Posts:
He will play way over 40 games. He will be ok. He could have played all seven of these games so nothing to worry about.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Rubio just sprained his ankle so badly he's likely going to miss a couple months. Marcus Smart is going to miss at least two weeks with his own high ankle sprain. Rose's ankles aren't even swollen. He'll be fine. The overly cautious approach is the right approach. It's merely 2 weeks into the season, and we're 5-2, and could have been 7-0. There's no need to rush things. In fact, I feel Rose should sit games even when he's healthy, as should Noah and Gasol, to save them for the real season, the Post-Season.

Later in the season, going into the playoffs-yes. But this team still needs to get some things figured out-things that can only be figured out by playing together.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Joker85

Liked Posts:
Who knows. All I'm certain of is that I have zero faith in his ability to stay healthy. I'll continue to hope he does, but nothing will surprise me this point. Another catastrophic injury? Meh.... various nagging can't get right injuries? Meh.... Magically stays healthy for 95% of the rest of the season? Meh....

Don't know, and quite frankly I'm at the point where I don't care. I'm tired of the whole thing. What happens happens. Not his fault he's made of glass don't get me wrong. But frustrating nontheless.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Regular season is doo doo. We will be fourth seed at the least even without rose. Playoffs we definitely would need him to be legit contenders. My only worry is brah hasn't played much in two years so we really don't know what he will contribute. I guess that's why the fan base is stressed he isn't playing right now.

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My only hopes is that management is making the decision to be overly cautious. At the same time.... guys play through sprains, strains, tweaks, etc. He's certainly looked effective when he's played. I think he'll end up playing somewhere between 55-65 games, but if he's not healthy come playoff time, it doesn't matter. We need him if we want to win an NBA Championship.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i think its time we stop pawning off Rose sitting out on management

its Rose making his own decisions and he has this idea that if hes not 110% hes not gonna play

but the thing is no player is ever 110%

im fine with him being cautious but we aren't getting anywhere if he has to sit 2 weeks for a rolled ankle

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
While I do believe if Rose is 75% or better he should be trying to work things out....

*yawn*

Games in June >>> Games in November

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
While I do believe if Rose is 75% or better he should be trying to work things out....

*yawn*

Games in June >>> Games in November

i disagree that these games don't mean anything for Rose

he needs as much real game action as he can get to get back in the grove of things

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
i disagree that these games don't mean anything for Rose

he needs as much real game action as he can get to get back in the grove of things

Who are you disagreeing with? Read my first sentence.

Unless you want to disagree that games in June are more important than November.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
well anybody that is not bothered by Rose having to sit out

I'm sorry if I insinuated I wasn't bother by Rose sitting in the least....

however- we shouldn't feel too strongly about it one or the other at this point as it very well may not matter moving forward.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What it appears is that Rose is to be frank a slow healer. This may just be a guy who when he gets injured, his body doesn't respond too well to treatment. It does appear that the guy really cannot be counted on. Some guys are pretty limber and can sustain bending to joints that are not designed too well to bending. I am not ragging on him. It isn't his fault but this is going on three years now since the guy played more than 35 minutes in a game. Can't win with that. I think that they need to start planning right now with this in mind.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
5-2 is okay. But that isn't what concerns me. In those seven games, four big minute players have missed multiple games, as in Rose, Butler, Gibson, and Noah. Perhaps these guys need to look into a new training staff because this stuff has now gone on for 3-4 years. It may go beyond just bad luck.

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Rose has bailed on this team every time he hasn't felt 100% healthy, and Bulls fans should be concerned about that. We'd be stupid not to.