Our delusional blind fan-base...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
I understand how fans can blame coaches for losses and poorly coached teams...

I understand how fans can blame a QB when he has bad games...

I understand how you can blame defenses for not stopping offenses and giving up points...

But how did we not see this coming?!

I understand if you wanna blame Emery... He's the current GM... But I say to you look around this sport or all pro sports and look at teams who fail to build through the draft... This is where they end up...

Continued

look at the past draft picks... There are six entire years worth of draft picks that don't exist on the team... That's insane!

This was an inevitable outcome of terrible draft after terrible draft...

So we were supposed to build our team around players like Tillman Briggs Urlacher and Forte... But where are they?! Where are the starters from those drafts outside these 4 players!?

I find it crazy to think after so many years of bad drafts and our old stars retiring that we believed their was some talent somewhere on this team waiting to surface...

This team has been overachieving for over a decade... Yes overachieving... Thanks to defensive stars Urlacher Tillman Briggs this team hid a lot of flaws... Maybe that was the worst thing for the franchise...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
WuKZd.gif

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I dont think most people saw us being this bad before the season started

We wanted to buy into Emery, we wanted to buy into Trestman, anydany dissenting opinions there were in the minority

Aqbased

Liked Posts:
Angelo had provided no depth so Emery has been trying to play 52 pickup these last couple seasons. I agree should of known.

Nick80

I'm guessing there is a begining to this rant/point/piece delete where applicable on another thread.

I suppose the level headed could understand it, and on point I agree, then again I am sure there is a counter point that can be made to it and we all end up back to sqre1.

Good old Mondays.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Our coaching is horrendous, however I'm sure they don't coach the players to block someone in the back every Kickoff or punt return and I'm sure they don't tell the returner to bring the ball out of the endzone on every kick off so that we start inside the 15. I'm sure they don't tell players to blow the assignments or run the wrong routes. Obviously the players have to shoulder a big portion of the blame, but the coaches are not teaching this team how to do the fundamentals.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I think the poster had a stroke in the middle of the post.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Don't worry, the OP is "the greatest mind to ever grace the CCS message boards"

So he's on to something here.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
A lot of us were thrilled at getting some change for the team..all was shiny and new..it was taken for a test drive..it broke down and fell apart and turned out to be a fucking Ford Edsel...mistakes happen..this coaching staff is a good example of that and it's on the ownership to fix it...I sincerely hope that this team is booed loudly and often when they play at home...This team is trying to compete with Oakland and Jacksonville for shittyest franchise...

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Don't worry, the OP is "the greatest mind to ever grace the CCS message boards"

So he's on to something here.

Had to answer a call so I posted half accidentally... Then continued....

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Angelo had provided no depth so Emery has been trying to play 52 pickup these last couple seasons. I agree should of known.

But Angelo went to two NFC Championship games and a Super Bowl.

Jack Lame

Liked Posts:
Angelo hasn't been with this team for almost 3 years now, It's time for a new scapegoat/boogyman.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Urlacher hadn't been good for a bunch of yrs by the time the Bears dumped him.

Delusional Bears fans in Hinsdale loved the idea of a huge/fast white as snow dude with a crew cut and a German name running around showing those "thugs" how to play football...if his name was Dombrowski most of these moronic fans' heads would have exploded in glee...

Lol at the fan base turning on Briggs who was the best 4-3 LB WILL for a decade....

I just thought i'd share random thoughts about delusional fans here bc I can't tell WTF OP is talking about past that.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Not just backups... Other teams practice squad players...

Remember the excitement around David Bass?! We stole a 6th round practice squad player off Oakland.. Everyone gets excited!?

We literally played multiple DTs and defensive ends off the street last year... Sad... Just sad...

It's pathetic how hopeful and excited we get over the possibility of a 6th round pick becoming not just a starter but a impact starter in the future...

Gimme a break... We lost our minds a long time ago...

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's not what he said.

But it sure proves his fucking point.
No, most people get it. This team has been horrible at drafting dating back to the Angelo and the roster is void of homegrown talent. Therefore we have to constantly dip into free agency and blah blah blah. No shit Sherlock!

The thread title is a poor choice on the day after last nights albatross. So yes.....fuckoff