Who's following the Wrigley Renovations??

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Nice point. Maybe even control their drinking for one game so they don't have to piss every 10 minutes. Everyone knew that the park was under construction. To me, some people just like to bitch about everything.

So you bitch about others' bitching...pot meet kettle.

I'm sure there were plenty of ticket holders bitching about the NON-weather related postponement today.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Okay, not one of yall here have ever done a construction near to the magnitude of this. Stop talking foolishness. Also, cut the conspiracy theories out. You sound stupid.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Okay, not one of yall here have ever done a construction near to the magnitude of this. Stop talking foolishness. Also, cut the conspiracy theories out. You sound stupid.

Yeah, I guess we have to actually know 2.5 former MLB players to be cool in your book, huh?

:aj:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
People pissing around the stadium isn't a health hazard?

What does that mean, "pissing around the stadium"? Were people just walkin' around pisisn'?

If I piss somewhere I am not supposed to, I may cause a health hazard, but I can't sue someone else over it.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
What does that mean, "pissing around the stadium"? Were people just walkin' around pisisn'?

If I piss somewhere I am not supposed to, I may cause a health hazard, but I can't sue someone else over it.
Do you read things? Like on the internet? People were finding places within the stadium to take a piss because the lines were too long.

And where did I, or rusty, to whom you originally responded, mentioned anybody suing?

Are you alright?

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

You sound like someone who is 100% ignorant on Chicago and the politics within.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
I find it reprehensible that Cubs brass would lie to their fan base regarding last evening's postponement...

Even worse, they apparently think fans are stupid enough to buy it.

WrigleyvilleTimes

Paul Sigrist
Liked Posts:
The lack of preparation is reprehensible by the Cubs organization. We as Cubs fans all understand, and understood, that there would be some undue hardships during the renovations, but basic functions being overlooked is simply an illustration of poor planning by upper management on the business ops side.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I find it reprehensible that Cubs brass would lie to their fan base regarding last evening's postponement...

Even worse, they apparently think fans are stupid enough to buy it.

Did that officially come out as the reason for the game cancelled? IIRC only Joe Maddon can call the game before the start of it.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

So, what does that have to do with me saying a couple of posters have never done a job of this magnitude?

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
So, what does that have to do with me saying a couple of posters have never done a job of this magnitude?

STFU, last bid I submitted before retiring was a preliminary for the Cubs ST facility in Naples...which of course was lost to AZ.

And estimators aren't the problem at Wrigley either, ownership is fucking up the project by having contractors perform scope of work out of order.

Owners are good for this, as are architects.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
STFU, last bid I submitted before retiring was a preliminary for the Cubs ST facility in Naples...which of course was lost to AZ.

And estimators aren't the problem at Wrigley either, ownership is fucking up the project by having contractors perform scope of work out of order.

Owners are good for this, as are architects.

:deer:

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

To that comment? Zero. To the comment that the game might have been cancelled for something other than weather which was a no issue last night, everything.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

It looks to me that your post is all-inclusive, as opposed to "a couple of posters". YMMV.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It looks to me that your post is all-inclusive, as opposed to "a couple of posters". YMMV.

Im pretty sure people knew who I was talking about. Also, I will back those words to the whole board.