Oduya Injury

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Q just gave the "we'll see" after the game tonight which means they want further analysis in the morning.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just read that he got hit by a shot...I'm guessing a call up might be in order. I hope the hell they're not counting on Rundblad to be the answer. I have no idea how he's doing but I'd love to see this guy brought up...he has an absolute cannon of a shot. Could be a real nice addition to the PP.

[video=youtube;tIx0w8onVsg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIx0w8onVsg[/video]

Liked Posts:
I just read that he got hit by a shot...I'm guessing a call up might be in order. I hope the hell they're not counting on Rundblad to be the answer. I have no idea how he's doing but I'd love to see this guy brought up...he has an absolute cannon of a shot. Could be a real nice addition to the PP.

Lets play a game. It's called: Whose farm is more stacked, Cubs or Hawks? :p

Captain Iago

Giver of Occular Proof
Donator
Liked Posts:

Rundblad would be a perfect short-term solution. Long term, sure, the jury is still out as he'll get more time to get more exposed. He's been much better, though.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

The Islanders through in Brennan and then nobody claimed in on Waivers for a reason... all I've seen of him and known of him in the past is he's a guy who plays offense only. Unless he really improves with the extra years of experience, he may wind up just a career AHL type dominant player like the great former Wolves star Darren Haydar.

Especially noticeable even in that highlight vid, he's very patient and calm with the puck, but he really doesn't have guys attacking him like they would in the NHL. I think the gamespeed of the NHL is something he's not adept at handling. What I don't get is why he hasn't been moved to forward consistently by some teams, I think he'd be more likely to reach the NHL that way. I've read he had some short stints at it successfully with other AHL teams, but he gets put back at D.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Rundblad would be a perfect short-term solution. Long term, sure, the jury is still out as he'll get more time to get more exposed. He's been much better, though.

Since Rundblad has been getting consistent playing time, I think he's been playing pretty well. At least adequate for a 3rd pairing guy.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:

The Islanders through in Brennan and then nobody claimed in on Waivers for a reason... all I've seen of him and known of him in the past is he's a guy who plays offense only. Unless he really improves with the extra years of experience, he may wind up just a career AHL type dominant player like the great former Wolves star Darren Haydar.

Especially noticeable even in that highlight vid, he's very patient and calm with the puck, but he really doesn't have guys attacking him like they would in the NHL. I think the gamespeed of the NHL is something he's not adept at handling. What I don't get is why he hasn't been moved to forward consistently by some teams, I think he'd be more likely to reach the NHL that way. I've read he had some short stints at it successfully with other AHL teams, but he gets put back at D.

Can't remember when/where I saw it, but I swear there was a reporter who was pretty confident that TJ Brennan was not a part of the Blackhawks' future plans.