Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
An suggestion stolen from PSD:

Village of the Banned section for the forum...So we can all see who's been banned and for what reason. Only admins/mods can post in this section and only post the announcement (No discussions can take place in this section).

its a good idea but the mods will probably bitch about having to do more work. even though they dont do shit.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:
An suggestion stolen from PSD:

Village of the Banned section for the forum...So we can all see who's been banned and for what reason. Only admins/mods can post in this section and only post the announcement (No discussions can take place in this section).

similar ideas have been brought up like this. im all for it to be honest.

its a good idea but the mods will probably bitch about having to do more work. even though they dont do shit.

nah, no work is hard here.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

i agree, it is getting pretty annoying having to report shit all the time when we are on all the time, and having to report to sticky something like an IGT, you can make em from now on, im done reporting shit that gets taken care of 3,094 hours later.

airjordan is still the man though. every other mod just complains about doing shit.

and another thing, this whole "i deleted your post because I can" "i deleted what you said in the chatbox because i can" is getting old.

the mods need to be more organized.period.

Last edited:
Reactions: JCM

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
i agree, it is getting pretty annoying having to report shit all the time when we are on all the time, and having to report to sticky something like an IGT, you can make em from now on, im done reporting shit that gets taken care of 3,094 hours later.

airjordan is still the man though. every other mod just complains about doing shit.

and another thing, this whole "i deleted your post because I can" "i deleted what you said in the chatbox because i can" is getting old.

i agree dewey. airjordan FTW!!!

the rest of the mods should take a long look at how airjordan handles being a mod. you might learn somthing.

JCM

CCS Mod
Liked Posts:

ahh, chucks. :p

i agree dewey. airjordan FTW!!!

the rest of the mods should take a long look at how airjordan handles being a mod. you might learn somthing.

:beerbang:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
we need one. and one who isnt going to power trip.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats

we need one. and one who isnt going to power trip.

Wow...you done crying yet? lol

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
Listen guys...

We aren't going to be on here 24/7, it's not possible...We have school/work/other things going on.

The only thing you guys can do is report stuff you need done, and when one of us can get on, we will handle it.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Listen guys...

We aren't going to be on here 24/7, it's not possible...We have school/work/other things going on.

The only thing you guys can do is report stuff you need done, and when one of us can get on, we will handle it.

:nope:

so

so

so

you're saying i can't be one?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More Sox fans. Feels like me & dew are talking to ourselves in there.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Being able to bump a several month old thread that includes requesting new smilies.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Being able to bump a several month old thread that includes requesting new smilies.

yeah that was fucking Special person. this fucking site is going down hill and going down hill fast!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
yeah that was fucking Special person. this fucking site is going down hill and going down hill fast!

I haven't heard one thing about this. I think you're being a little drastic. I opened the thread though.

Status
Not open for further replies.