Bravo Jo, Bravo!

Papa Wheelie

Liked Posts:
Joakim Noah on Derrick Rose: 'Everybody needs to chill the f--- out'

111314_noahrose.jpg

"We're a group that's gone through a lot," Noah said. "And it's just, looking at it as a teammate, it's just frustrating because I feel like he's sometimes portrayed as something that he's not. You don't come back from the injuries that he's coming back from without unbelievable commitment, you know what I'm saying?

"I'm just growing and just watching the power that you [media] guys have, sometimes it's just you guys can really portray somebody as something that he's not," he continued. "It's just that, to me, that's a little disappointing. Just because I know how much he cares about this game. I see it every day. I think we're all in this together and this is not a one-man team, but at the end of the day, we need him. We need him.

"I just, I don't want to see him down. I know sometimes it's frustrating, you got injuries, you got tweaks. Every time something happens to him, people act like it's the end of the world. And that's f---ing so lame to me. Relax. Like, OK, he's coming back from two crazy surgeries. Obviously we're being conservative with him, and when things aren't going right, he's got to listen to his body more than anybody.

So everybody needs to chill the f--- out. I mean, I'm sorry for cursing, but I'm really passionate. I don't like to see him down. And he doesn't say that he's down, but I don't like it when, like, people portray him and judge him. ‘Cause it's not fair to him. It's not.

"We're going to be just fine. We're going to be just fine. We just got to take it as — just, everybody needs to chill out. Chill out."

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
"I'm just growing and just watching the power that you [media] guys have, sometimes it's just you guys can really portray somebody as something that he's not"

:clap:

I'm going to LMAO when Nick Friedel will bury this statement into some more of his copycat click-bait journalism. Despite having some obligation to report the statement as an official beat writer.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
its nice of Noah to step up like this

ive already discussed the whole ordeal about Roses comment in another thread so we'll leave that be

as far as the injury part Rose has been dealing with injuries for 4 YEARS

so yeah ppl are gonna be frustrated that he cant seem to stay healthy even if the injuries are minor

Silverwulf

Liked Posts:
It's nice to hear Noah say what's on many of our minds.
Yes, there is going to be concern when it comes to Rose, but this nitpicking every little time he stubs a toe is just getting out of hand.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Minor injuries are to be expected here and there when you don't play a couple of years. The jokes/memes/hostility aimed towards him about that is stupid. However, Rose saying he sits out games because of life after retirement is also stupid.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
what do they have to be mad about?

3 titles in the last 8 years and got to see wades prime

Well, D-Wade pretty much took the year off after Shaq was traded. I think they lost like 15 straight games in 2007-08.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, D-Wade pretty much took the year off after Shaq was traded. I think they lost like 15 straight games in 2007-08.
That was tanking for the #1 draft pick.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:

he had a monster year the next season

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was tanking for the #1 draft pick.

Yep. Rose sitting out in the 2013 was basically tanking (for lack of a better word) to ensure no further injuries/aggrevated injuries for Rose. I see parallels.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This whole thing is getting WAY out of hand. This to me is being fueled by ESPN and their constant dickriding of lebron.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
This whole thing is getting WAY out of hand. This to me is being fueled by ESPN and their constant dickriding of lebron.

whaaaat?

it might be fueled by ESPN (or media in general) but don't see what LeBron has to do with anything

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Heat wanted to get a star in the 2008 draft and then play big on 2010 free agency. It was to be their future. They won the future anyways.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bulls are the biggest threat to Lebron winning a title this year and since nearly every ESPN expert picked them to win it all, they have to defend lebron by attacking Rose and the Bulls. From what i understand with the exception of a few, the majority of their coverage of the Bulls has not been favorable, while they make excuses for Lebron's team not even being above .500 at this very moment.

And since majority of people watch that network, and listen to their radio broadcasts, it poisons the minds of Bulls fans and people that like Lebron against Rose. maybe he could've chosen his words better, but who gives a shit?

When he's on the floor, he gives it everything he has to win and that's enough for me.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Bulls are the biggest threat to Lebron winning a title this year and since nearly every ESPN expert picked them to win it all, they have to defend lebron by attacking Rose and the Bulls. From what i understand with the exception of a few, the majority of their coverage of the Bulls has not been favorable, while they make excuses for Lebron's team not even being above .500 at this very moment.

And since majority of people watch that network, and listen to their radio broadcasts, it poisons the minds of Bulls fans and people that like Lebron against Rose. maybe he could've chosen his words better, but who gives a shit?

When he's on the floor, he gives it everything he has to win and that's enough for me.
I don't watch the network, I don't read whole lot of articles on ESPN, yet I feel Cleveland will figure it out and will be in the NBA Finals this year.

Glide2keva

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't watch the network, I don't read whole lot of articles on ESPN, yet I feel Cleveland will figure it out and will be in the NBA Finals this year.
SMH, then why bother playing? Seems like we are rooting for a loser and have no shot. This type of thinking from Bulls fans is just ridiculous.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
SMH, then why bother playing? Seems like we are rooting for a loser and have no shot. This type of thinking from Bulls fans is just ridiculous.
Why, I've watched LeBron go to the last four finals. Twice defeating my team 4-1 in the playoffs. Rose has only been healthy one of those years and he's again battling the injury bug. Why should I believe anything else off 9 Bulls games in the regular season, one of which they lost to Cleveland?