CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
who gave up on Butler? i remember there where allot of fans pining for him to get more minutes

Snell hasn't shown one thing hes consistent with but picking up bad fouls

maybe it is a confidence issue but you got to wonder if he'll ever get the confidence
This.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Snell is in about the same position Butler was at the same stage. Not many minutes, lack of offense, lack of shots lack of confidence, counted on for defense. The same people who had given up on Butler and now think he's great are giving up on Snell at the same early stage. It's not enough to have a big mouth and know little about the NBA game it's double down dumb to not learn from what you've just seen. They surely would have traded Snell, like they did with Teague, after drafting McDermott but they see something in him in practice that makes them think he's worth keeping. When they can find a way to get Snell some minutes I'm betting what they see will be more obvious.
I hear the same thing about Mel Tucker.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Bulls fans took over the Staples Center last night.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
im actually more forgivable of the Teague pick as he was 29th pick and there was no good players that went after him but Draymond Green

Snell was a reach at 20 and they forwent a backup for Noah which was a big need as Noah was having to play 40 minutes a game

i still think they go after Gasol regardless but his minutes would have been more in line to what they should be. right now Gasol is playing too much

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I hear the same thing about Mel Tucker.

they need to walk in the office axe trestman and then hit him with

you too mel, you fucked up

Scarface_128Pyxurz.jpg

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
Those rookies are also paid more money.

That has nothing to do with it. Those rookies are just plain better. Mirotic was the Euroleague MVP. McDermott is one of the greatest scorers in collegiate basketball history. They are talented hard workers with high bball IQ's. That is why they are steady rotation players making an impact in games. Mirotic was key in our run to pull away from the Clippers with tenacious defensive effort, timely scoring and perfect passes. It was great to see him getting fired up after a sweet bounce pass to a dunk for Taj.

While I think Snell possesses skill, I feel like he hasn't completely grown into his body yet. He doesn't have good body control. His movements are awkward. There's times where he nearly trips himself up on drives. It shows up on defensive too with him being out of position. However, I have seen improvement in him since last year especially on the defensive end, where he was atrocious last year. Just because he's in his sophomore year doesn't mean he's a bust yet, but he's clearly not on the level of either confidence, talent, or knowledge of the game like our two star rookies.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
im actually more forgivable of the Teague pick as he was 29th pick and there was no good players that went after him but Draymond Green
Plus, there was the whole Rose being injured thing.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Everyone has bad shooting nights. Jordan had plenty of them, LeBron has them. The great players can still have a positive effect even when their shot isn't falling. That's where Jimmy is starting to separate himself because he's now creating for others and getting them involved. The guys around him are playing better because of him.

Harden is shooting sub 38% so far this season.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk