Trevor van Rimesdyk's injury

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
And, there's the hammer on Erixson. Waived today. I hope to never see that useless scrub in a Blackhawks uniform again.

TCD

Liked Posts:
And, there's the hammer on Erixson. Waived today. I hope to never see that useless scrub in a Blackhawks uniform again.

You got your wish. Leafs claimed him off waivers hahahahaha.

Stupid Leafs.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You got your wish. Leafs claimed him off waivers hahahahaha.

Stupid Leafs.

Ducks heavy on Phaneuf. That would suck... laughing at the Leafs and Phaneuf the last few years has been fun.

BUT... it will be hilarious to troll Colby if the Ducks trade for him.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Ducks heavy on Phaneuf. That would suck... laughing at the Leafs and Phaneuf the last few years has been fun.

BUT... it will be hilarious to troll Colby if the Ducks trade for him.

Good he can score on his own ducks net at a higher pace than seabs does on the hawks net.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
TVR playing this weekend in Rockford. Will this be his first or second game back with the Ice Hogs?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
He didn't play the Friday night game where the Hogs dominated pretty well. So he hasn't played any yet.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Q isnt going to entrust TVR with a lot of playoff minutes or games no matter when he comes back you fools.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Looks like he's not going to be playing until sometime next week now.

Q isnt going to entrust TVR with a lot of playoff minutes or games no matter when he comes back you fools.

I wouldn't expect him to. Not right off the bat, at least. He can still eat up some time on the back end of the D though, and do it effectively.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Looks like he's not going to be playing until sometime next week now.

I wouldn't expect him to. Not right off the bat, at least. He can still eat up some time on the back end of the D though, and do it effectively.

Maybe. He was having a good season before the injury. None of us know if that would have continued and none of us know how this injury is going to effect him on the ice now. I don't expect to see much of TVR at all to be honest. Let's not forget he is a rookie who wasn't exactly logging big minutes to begin with. I think Q will entrust one of either Rozy or the Blad with the playoff minutes before he does TVR. We know Q doesn't exactly get rookie boners over vets whom he has coached in the playoffs before. It's going to take a lot of Rozy or Runblad goofs for Q to put TVR in. Not that this is impossible..its highly possible.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's see, excluding tonight's game, Rockford doesn't play again until the 14th and 15th.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maybe. He was having a good season before the injury. None of us know if that would have continued and none of us know how this injury is going to effect him on the ice now. I don't expect to see much of TVR at all to be honest. Let's not forget he is a rookie who wasn't exactly logging big minutes to begin with. I think Q will entrust one of either Rozy or the Blad with the playoff minutes before he does TVR. We know Q doesn't exactly get rookie boners over vets whom he has coached in the playoffs before. It's going to take a lot of Rozy or Runblad goofs for Q to put TVR in. Not that this is impossible..its highly possible.

Sorry, I do a lot of my posting from the ol' Xbox, so it takes me a little while longer to reply.

Runblad really has been looking a lot better lately. He's getting near being as good at getting the puck in the zone as Leddy was. He's been activating at the right times as well. Could just be Keith making him look good though.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Sorry, I do a lot of my posting from the ol' Xbox, so it takes me a little while longer to reply.

Runblad really has been looking a lot better lately. He's getting near being as good at getting the puck in the zone as Leddy was. He's been activating at the right times as well. Could just be Keith making him look good though.

Agree he has been looking better. Rozy has also to be honest. If one thing other than Keith possibly making runblad look better I think Timmo and the idea of TVR close to returning and Oduya may also have lit a fire under both of their asses to compete for spots again. Never a bad thing esp late in the season when guys sometimes need a little extra push.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree he has been looking better. Rozy has also to be honest. If one thing other than Keith possibly making runblad look better I think Timmo and the idea of TVR close to returning and Oduya may also have lit a fire under both of their asses to compete for spots again. Never a bad thing esp late in the season when guys sometimes need a little extra push.

Definitely, and you know TVR is gonna be hungry when he comes back so hopefully that'll serve to fan the flames even further, in regard to Runblad, Rozy & Co.

Rozy has been looking marginally better as well. Which for him is a massive improvement.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

How do you post on a forum with an Xbox?

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anything besides Internet Explorer would be ideal. It's pretty brutal.