Trevor van Rimesdyk's injury

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Getting sick of making these threads already.

Q's comments after the game were that he was hurt "pretty bad" and he'll be out for "out for a while," and that it's "tough to say" when he will return.

So none of that sounds good at all.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
any update as these things become known is apreciated. how is oduya?

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's tough, TVR was playing really good. Hopefully he is back sooner than later.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yikes. Broken leg, perhaps?

Shame. He was playing really well alongside Keith.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yikes. Broken leg, perhaps?

Shame. He was playing really well alongside Keith.

Probably a broken bone someplace....that is unfortunate. Luckily Oduya's injury wasn't as bad as feared.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Rundblad and Rozival pairing coming up.... get the :speechless: ready

Liked Posts:
I'd rather see Dahlbeck or Clendening called up rather than Cumisky. Rundblad hasn't looked bad this season, but Rozival definitely has not played well.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather see Dahlbeck or Clendening called up rather than Cumisky. Rundblad hasn't looked bad this season, but Rozival definitely has not played well.

That's what I was thinking. Rozival is really the only one that makes me nervous. Rundblad is merely utilitarian, to me at least.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That's what I was thinking. Rozival is really the only one that makes me nervous. Rundblad is merely utilitarian, to me at least.

Rozy seems to miss people on passes and ice the puck alot.... and he has a history of making me nervous when handling the puck in his own zone.

I honestly am not sure what Q sees in him to keep him out there regularly.

If we are going to be stuck with a fucktard 3rd pairing I would prefer to have young athletic guys who maybe know how to hit a mofo.... at least if they fuck up like Rozy they will have young/fresher legs underneath them.

I kinda miss Brookbag

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
TVR was put on LTIR (long-term injured reserve) today, which means he's out for a minimum of 10 games, at least.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Rozy seems to miss people on passes and ice the puck alot.... and he has a history of making me nervous when handling the puck in his own zone.

If we are going to be stuck with a fucktard 3rd pairing I would prefer to have young athletic guys who maybe know how to hit a mofo.... at least if they fuck up like Rozy they will have young/fresher legs underneath them.

I kinda miss Brookbag

Q favors vets no matter if they can still contribute.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:

I kinda miss Brookbag

He HASNT been out there regularly... In opposition to the supposed world of Q the young Dmen have been out there instead of him. Until this last game when Runblad had a bit of a bad moment during the Detroit game, He was consistently playing over Roz, and he got sat down for 1 game.

It's interesting if Johns will get playing time, he's actually the youngest of the group that was expected to have a call up.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Johns and TVR pairing by April 1st could be intiguing.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He HASNT been out there regularly... In opposition to the supposed world of Q the young Dmen have been out there instead of him. Until this last game when Runblad had a bit of a bad moment during the Detroit game, He was consistently playing over Roz, and he got sat down for 1 game.

It's interesting if Johns will get playing time, he's actually the youngest of the group that was expected to have a call up.

Rozival should play as much as John Scott used to.... any more than that is too much for me.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Is that "official" or a guess? I didn't see anything posted on the Hawks' website.

That was today's Twitter report from ESPN Chicago's Scott Powers. Usually a reliable source. Official announcement expected tomorrow.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Saying 3-4 months now. It's just expected normal recovery time for the injury after the surgery he is having.