Who wins

• Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
i dont usually complain about refs but we have got fucked with a limp dick tonight

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
LMAO, Jimmy gets hammered, and because he comes back to the ground with the ball, the refs have to blow a whistle. Funny, they didn't call him for traveling the way this game is going.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Too bad our bench unit didn't really play too well. This would've been a good game to get them some minutes.

RichTUK

Liked Posts:
damn, were these refs up for a pay bonus if they foul out a Bulls guy?

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You can always tell what kind of official is out there by watching charging calls....a good ref calls it instantly, bad ones wait to see if the shot goes in. There are three bad ones out there tonight.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Too bad our bench unit didn't really play too well. This would've been a good game to get them some minutes.

This is actually the type of game that prevents Thibs from being a top tier coach. It's a game against a non-conference opponent, and the team is down 10 points in the 4th and not playing that well. Move on and empty the bench and let the starters rest to start this long road trip. That's just dumb and puts unnecessary stress on the team for no reason. Oh yeah, the Bulls play again tomorrow night. Thibs drives me nuts and really holds this team back from greater things.

bullcub44

Liked Posts:
Year after year I realize we lost to the kings and it usually is not close

Choisauce

Liked Posts:
this game was rigged by the refs, i swear they got paid on that game last night.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This is actually the type of game that prevents Thibs from being a top tier coach. It's a game against a non-conference opponent, and the team is down 10 points in the 4th and not playing that well. Move on and empty the bench and let the starters rest to start this long road trip. That's just dumb and puts unnecessary stress on the team for no reason. Oh yeah, the Bulls play again tomorrow night. Thibs drives me nuts and really holds this team back from greater things.
Arguably, he's a top tier coach in spite of this flaw, but I see what you're saying. It's something that we talk about every year.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Loss was not a big deal. Props to Gay for having a very good game against the best wing defender in basketball and props to Cousins for bouncing back from a bad start. It was nice to see their fans out there and into the game. This may finally be their turn-around year.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i dont usually complain about refs but we have got fucked with a limp dick tonight

They should send that tape to the league office. They totally gave that game to the Kings. Cousins flop should have resulted in an ejection and fine and the calls against Butler were horrific.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For added consolation...Sacramento 2015-2017 potential first round pick is only top 10 protected going forward. In the west they are going to need every single win to get to 11. It would be one hell of a coup for us to win a championship and pick 11, then swap with the Cavs our 32 and pick 11 and 27 or something like that if they struggle to get it together. An 11/27 and 2 seconds to a needy team could land us a pick around 5-8?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
For added consolation...Sacramento 2015-2017 potential first round pick is only top 10 protected going forward. In the west they are going to need every single win to get to 11.
They just need 10 teams to be worse than them. The East can help out there. :)

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Are people this stupid. I've seen two articles already about Rose stealing a kids jersey.

http://national.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/204474/nba-derrick-rose-steals-jersey/

Maybe if these writers weren't keyboard warriors that never go to games, they would know. Players don't stop to do autographs most of the time after a game, because they have to travel out. They'll sometimes take the jersey/picture, whatever with them to the locker room, and sign it and send someone out with it and bring it back to the correct person. The players even say, 'wait a minute', 'I'll bring this back', or the equipment bus kids will tell them what is going on. Sometimes they even tell kids that aren't asking for anything or an autograph to wait, and send someone out with something, sometimes game worn shoes, future tickets, jerseys, balls, cards, or if they're sponsored for some company, they'll dish out thank you cards with freebies and promos.

[vine]OJj3gFrWuDe[/vine]

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are people this stupid. I've seen two articles already about Rose stealing a kids jersey.

http://national.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/204474/nba-derrick-rose-steals-jersey/

Maybe if these writers weren't keyboard warriors that never go to games, they would know. Players don't stop to do autographs most of the time after a game, because they have to travel out. They'll sometimes take the jersey/picture, whatever with them to the locker room, and sign it and send someone out with it and bring it back to the correct person. The players even say, 'wait a minute', 'I'll bring this back', or the equipment bus kids will tell them what is going on. Sometimes they even tell kids that aren't asking for anything or an autograph to wait, and send someone out with something, sometimes game worn shoes, future tickets, jerseys, balls, cards, or if they're sponsored for some company, they'll dish out thank you cards with freebies and promos.

[vine]OJj3gFrWuDe[/vine]
Yes

people are that stupid.