Clendening & Nordstrom recalled

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Chicago Blackhawks ‏@NHLBlackhawks
Adam Clendening and Joakim Nordstrom have been recalled from Rockford.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Been waiting to see Clendening with the parent club for a long time. Hope he can make a positive impact.

Would love to see his offensive ability on the power play.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Hope Clendening can have a similar impact as the one TVR was having. Good to see him get the chance to show what he can do at the NHL level hope he does well, and sticks around. Just gives us more depth and flexibility.

Liked Posts:
It's really nice to have the ability to lose a defender like TVR (who has had a really, really good season so far), and replace them with another young and potential stud. Like I said in the other thread, either Dahlbeck or Clendening would have worked for me. It'll be nice to see what Adam can do. He looked pretty good in the preseason as well.

Now if only we can get Teuvo up here, we will be all set. Does anybody think he'll be up here come the Winter Classic?

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's really nice to have the ability to lose a defender like TVR (who has had a really, really good season so far), and replace them with another young and potential stud. Like I said in the other thread, either Dahlbeck or Clendening would have worked for me. It'll be nice to see what Adam can do. He looked pretty good in the preseason as well.

Now if only we can get Teuvo up here, we will be all set. Does anybody think he'll be up here come the Winter Classic?

I've been expecting him to be with the Hawks by Christmas all year long. So we'll see.