Derrick Rose Foot Locker commercial

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
He does still draw a huge fan base. Its actually super impressive considering he hasn't played the last two years.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Seen this getting hyped up all over twitter.

Funny stuff.

Liked Posts:
That commercial was pretty funny

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pretty hilarious. The James Harden one was even more hilarious imo

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
foot locker has made some brilliant commercials

Benchmob757

Liked Posts:
That is pretty good...Dawww I'm not mad at Derrick for not playing anymore, can't stay mad at the guy.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I liked the Harden and Cena ones too.

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The funny thing is D-Rose's personality/expressions are just as dry as Tim Duncan's.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
I wish I could sit on my ass while making millions, watch NBA games from a bench, get paid for commercials, tell a team that I am only going to play when I feel like it, AND still have fans that act like I've never missed a game and am a HOF NBA player. LMAO. This guy has it made, life couldn't be much easier for someone.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
I wish I could sit on my ass while making millions, watch NBA games from a bench, get paid for commercials, tell a team that I am only going to play when I feel like it, AND still have fans that act like I've never missed a game and am a HOF NBA player. LMAO. This guy has it made, life couldn't be much easier for someone.
Yeah, totally agree. Maybe it be different if he had trained hard and earned his level of respect. But the way he just chooses not to play, and is deliberately getting injured, I mean come on! No surprise everyone that knows him calls him lazy.

Liked Posts:

Pretty much. He's a fraud.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Awe, and here I thought it was going to D. Rose giving an endorsement to his new "Life after Basketball", geriatric line of stable footwear, for when you're done with basketball and want something sensible to wear, with arch support, ankle support with optional leg bracing to keep everything lined up.

Jester

White Guy
Liked Posts:
Awe, and here I thought it was going to D. Rose giving an endorsement to his new "Life after Basketball", geriatric line of stable footwear, for when you're done with basketball and want something sensible to wear, with arch support, ankle support with optional leg bracing to keep everything lined up.

I was thinking he could endrose Segways, "When you are just too lazy to walk anymore, get your segway"

Liked Posts:
It's not hilarious. It's lame canned humor.

And it's also pathetic that Rose continues to be in commercials...dusgusting...disgraceful.

Derrick Rose is like a guy who "earns" millions from Foot Locker and Adidas, while collecting disability from the Bulls.

The fact that some of you are on board with this is absurd.

BullsGoneWild

Liked Posts:
That's the most comfortable in front of a camera I've ever seen D Rose.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
It's not hilarious. It's lame canned humor.

And it's also pathetic that Rose continues to be in commercials...dusgusting...disgraceful.

Derrick Rose is like a guy who "earns" millions from Foot Locker and Adidas, while collecting disability from the Bulls.

The fact that some of you are on board with this is absurd.

If only we could put Michael Jordan's head on D. Roses' body...

I can already hear the Rose conversion at tomorrow's dinner:

Mama Rose: "Now son, if you don't feel up to it don't go straining yourself"
Derrick: "Yes, mother"