What's wrong with Trestman?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
I only knew I didn't want Reid or Kelly, both of whom it turns out would have done better. I liked Arians but wasn't sure if his success as interim coach in Indy was something to bank on or not, so I didn't freak when Emery went another direction. If Trestman is making mistakes based on inexperience and can be expected to improve that's one thing. If veteran Lovie loyalists resent him that's OK because they are few and will be gone soon. But if a large number of players won't follow him then his position is untenable and he has to be flushed.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The problem with Trestman is that he put the leadership on the players and they screwed his faith.

Say what you will about Cutler the player, but he has never really been a leader of the team. Christ I don't even know if he is well liked in the locker room.

The defense has no leaders. It is free agents and young draft picks. Tillman got hurt and Briggs does not even want to be here.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
He put together a nice offensive staff. I believe Cutler is hurting what Trestman wants to create offensively.

Tucker Is a Emery problem not Trestman.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
He's a yes man to Emery. He wanted the head coaching gig so bad he was willing to do whatever Emery said. Emery got Tucker, Emery made some members stay from Lovies staff. Trestman has no balls. He's not a "leader of men".

His new age style of leadership coaching does NOT work with type A alpha male types in football. His talk of growing the man does not resonate with guys who are already the top dogs in the football world. He makes the game into this beautiful piece of sports, when in truth it's the most violent and physical game you can play. These guys get shot up at halftime to finish a game and Marc's spewing some zen talk about leading men in sole crap.

They don't respect him.

God you're so fucking stupid. You actually believe that don't ya???? :smh:

AussieBear

its the comb over plus lack of testosterone and nerdy new age skeet skeet ideals ='s huh, yeah okay, and fuh this guy.

the chin even with trestmans comb-over would still = snatch a player by his neck after spitting skeeting in their moms face. gets players respect,fear and attention.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
The main problem I see with Trestman is that he's balding, but yet chooses to still have this thinning mess all over his visible scalp. The gods are telling him he's no longer hair worthy. Accept your fate and shave that thing clean.