Chicago Bears GM Phil Emery Visits Florida State's Practice

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Or getting a feel for his next Head Coaching preference maybe?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
If his wonderlic is over 30, i'll vote straight GOP for the rest of my life.....

That is quite a sacrifice for anyone who can read and isn't a billionaire.

But... But... obammmmaaaaaA
but who's iQ is high? The people who vote for a senator from the most corrupt and bankrupt state in the US to run the country or the pro gun religious weirdos?
Both sound like morons.

Sorry, had to do it. LOL if the GOP is any worse than liberals. Uh... No

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
The Raiders are gonna take Winston #1 overall, only to find out that he's the next J'Marcus Russell.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Why would he go out of his way and travel to to their practice just to see a bunch of second or later round guys practice? No one but Winston is considered a first round pick, and he's the only guy that, at this point, really makes sense to want to see practice. Especially due to his red flags such as immaturity. Seeing him practice could tell you a lot about his dedication.

Everyone else Emery could simply wait until private work outs to get a look at. I'm not saying he's going to draft Winston, or even that I want him to, but it's very likely that he was there to see Winston first and foremost. Just like when he went to see the QB he actually should have drafted last year, Jimmy G.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Why would he go out of his way and travel to to their practice just to see a bunch of second or later round guys practice? No one but Winston is considered a first round pick, and he's the only guy that, at this point, really makes sense to want to see practice. Especially due to his red flags such as immaturity. Seeing him practice could tell you a lot about his dedication.

Everyone else Emery could simply wait until private work outs to get a look at. I'm not saying he's going to draft Winston, or even that I want him to, but it's very likely that he was there to see Winston first and foremost. Just like when he went to see the QB he actually should have drafted last year, Jimmy G.

Even though there is guys like Mario Edwards, Eddie Goldman, and P.J. Williams who could all end up as 1st round picks or early 2nd rounders... guys that GMs do care about seeing first hand as well still.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:

But... But... obammmmaaaaaA
but who's iQ is high? The people who vote for a senator from the most corrupt and bankrupt state in the US to run the country or the pro gun religious weirdos?
Both sound like morons.

Sorry, had to do it. LOL if the GOP is any worse than liberals. Uh... No

I was going to write a huge monologue about how ridiculous the GOP is, but honestly this isn't the place.....and few here really are going to listen if they are Sean Hannity type true believers in the American right. In the end it simply doesn't matter. The antidote to the Koch and friends funded fantasy echo chamber machine is already born.

Texas se vuelve azul en el 2024

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
You don't often see GM's attending practices personally to simply get a look at potential first rounders.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
The GOP and Libs being equally moronic is one of the few comments by des that I've been able to agree with.

Two sides of the same valueless coin.
Libs and Gops bro, buncha hacks.

I've heard Regan tried getting my boy springsteens song Born in the Usa as his theme for a election.

But nothing has come close to be as cringe worthy as this video.

[video=youtube_share;ghSJsEVf0pU]http://youtu.be/ghSJsEVf0pU[/video]

Cringe hard

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Libs and Gops bro, buncha hacks.

I've heard Regan tried getting my boy springsteens song Born in the Usa as his theme for a election.

But nothing has come close to be as cringe worthy as this video.

[video=youtube_share;ghSJsEVf0pU]http://youtu.be/ghSJsEVf0pU[/video]

Cringe hard

I just threw up

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jameis Winston is J'marcus Russell with the benefit of showing you he is a clueless douche before wasting a pick on him. Plus he has thrown 12 picks in 10 games this year and 10 picks last year. Even with simpler coverages and significantly superior talent against everone he plays he is a Cutler-esque turnover machine.

PASS!!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I said it once, and I will only repeat it once more! He was checking out Jimbo's interest, that's it, PERIOD.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Raiders are gonna take Winston #1 overall, only to find out that he's the next J'Marcus Russell.

I would think they give Carr one more year. I wouldn't be shocked if Winston fell to the 2nd. He has so much baggage and in today's NFL his past is going to haunt him. I don't want any part of this guy for the Bears.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jameis Winston is J'marcus Russell with the benefit of showing you he is a clueless douche before wasting a pick on him. Plus he has thrown 12 picks in 10 games this year and 10 picks last year. Even with simpler coverages and significantly superior talent against everone he plays he is a Cutler-esque turnover machine.

PASS!!

This is the same thing I see. Winston has been throwing picks like crazy, and they say he overcomes them to win? He is on a far superior talented team, playing a pretty cupcake schedule. The guy appears to be a dumbass off the field, and has turnovers on the field. No thanks.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What fuckery is going on in here.... I find Despbro talking politics in the Bears forum in a thread about Emery going to scout that fucktard Winston....

gif-fuck-donald-cartoons-369498.gif