Jordan Lynch

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I find it refreshing that Despbro is sticking up for a rookie that can't find a roster. I thought aging veterans with probowl resumes was the way to get a team fixed, this is a new wrinkle.

Yeah but he wasn't drafted and we all know the draft is a crapshoot.

FireFox

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've said all year long, all this team lacks is a small slow white RB/WR. Easily could have made the difference in the Buff and Car games.

Sign me up coach.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lynch is a poor man's Connor Shaw. I'd rather he not play for the Bears when they suck. Fans would just turn on him too and that'd probably be pretty rough for him since he's from the area and loves the Bears.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Can he play safety?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It's not like he is on another NFL roster. Terrible article. Maybe he will get another shot next year to do it again, that's all he can ask for.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
remember when we destroyed Chris Leak's career? No? How about Andy Fantuz? Still nothing? How about Tress Way's? Oh, wait...
Yeah I bet JA/Lovie lied to them too. bastards

-Cago34-

CCS Mock Draft Champion
Donator
Liked Posts:
For me, this is reminiscent of when the CBMB shut down. Man, I could've gone ANYWHERE, and been ANYTHING, but NooOOOooo, I came to this shithole!

Fuck you Rush & Zack(and Obama).

Fucking nerds!

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is sad that the Bears have done this nonsense with Shea McClellin, Lynch should count himself lucky.

BearDownZZ

Liked Posts:
This article is ridiculous. He's trying to make a statement about Trestman's character by making him seem unfair when in reality, he gave a kid a shot . I seriously doubt a ton of teams were interested or they would have snapped him up in August the way the Vikings just nabbed Ben Tate.

I wanted Lynch to succeed but he looked slow and didn't appear to be a special athlete. No way was he going to get special treatment. I think he was just a good duel threat QB in a great offense with a nice combination of players surrounding him.

32 teams now have 8 players they can keep on the P.S. and not one of those teams has felt he was athletic and valuable enough to even attempt to sign him after we released him with the early cuts.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah but he wasn't drafted and we all know the draft is a crapshoot.

The draft is a crapshoot and its fucking useless.... no good players come out of the draft..... none.... only honed veterans like Eric Weems can make your team better.

I bet you can't find one team that has every built shit off drafted players.... fucking college rookies everyone gets all jazzed up over like they are hot shit.... AND WHY? Oh cause they are young and fast and talented and fresh?

I like my football players like I like my women.... old and so fucking worn out as to be nearly useless in every way.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Seems like grasping at straws just to find a way to hate the gm and hc....its almost like theres an agenda

Rosner went to NIU... so he definitely was being too idiotic to check his bias. I've always thought he was a total idiot every time I'e heard him on the score.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This board has less talent than the bears now

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This board has less talent than the bears now

The Bears have plenty of talent.... they just need to execute.... have you not been listening to the Trestman?

20130913__130915TRESTMANcover_400.jpg