Jordan Lynch

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Man, I feel a sudden urge to write a Weems article...

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
I like Lynch because he's all heart and is a Bears fan like you and me. How can you not cheer for someone like that? And it's not like the Bears are worldbeaters here. Let's be honest, they kinda suck. They aren't a good team. Anyone watching other games on Sunday can see that. But atleast with lynch we'd know we got a local guy giving it his all. Sounds very Rudy-ish but it's true. I don't the Phil or the Bears would've been any worse off with giving J Lynch a shot.. Comparably, to ya know, every other random dude they get off the street.

Let me make sure I am getting this right...because the Bears kinda suck and aren't a good team they should sign a guy off the streets that was previously cut and couldn't catch on with any other NFL team because he is a hometown guy and you would somehow feel better cheering for him as the Bears lose compared to cheering for any of the other special teamers while the Bears lose. Heartwarming/hometown hero storylines don't put points on the board. It seems like you are trying to find any reason to criticize the front office...the front office should be criticized for a bunch of moves they have done leading up to this season, but letting a practice squad guy go is not one of them.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:smh: Many things someone can bitch about our current regime but "mishandling" an undrafted free agent, please stop reaching

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Let me make sure I am getting this right...because the Bears kinda suck and aren't a good team they should sign a guy off the streets that was previously cut and couldn't catch on with any other NFL team because he is a hometown guy and you would somehow feel better cheering for him as the Bears lose compared to cheering for any of the other special teamers while the Bears lose. Heartwarming/hometown hero storylines don't put points on the board. It seems like you are trying to find any reason to criticize the front office...the front office should be criticized for a bunch of moves they have done leading up to this season, but letting a practice squad guy go is not one of them.
I would say you have got it.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
didnt-read.gif

tldr.gif

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I find it refreshing that Despbro is sticking up for a rookie that can't find a roster. I thought aging veterans with probowl resumes was the way to get a team fixed, this is a new wrinkle.
In that case, let's sign him in like 5-6 years so we're getting a mature player with old man strength to show the rooks what a real footbaw player looks like.
The draft is a crapshoot and its fucking useless.... no good players come out of the draft..... none.... only honed veterans like Eric Weems can make your team better.

I bet you can't find one team that has every built shit off drafted players.... fucking college rookies everyone gets all jazzed up over like they are hot shit.... AND WHY? Oh cause they are young and fast and talented and fresh?

I like my football players like I like my women.... old and so fucking worn out as to be nearly useless in every way.

[video=youtube;_6FBfAQ-NDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6FBfAQ-NDE[/video]

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What a bunch of bullshit. Say what you will about Lynchs talent and his ability to play ball, but the fact the Bears toyed with the guy and have the worst special teams in the league and won't give this guy a shot is bullshit. Such bullshit. Further reason for me to say screw Emery and Trestman. I would've atleast enjoyed cheering for a hometown guy on special teams as a gunner knowing he's gonna give it his all.

Good article if you guys care to read it. Just pisses me off.

LOL

So thats who reads this shit

zomg, funny

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Wait, Depeche Mode wrote that song....I thought they did all slow, melancholy introspective shit like "My own personal Jesus"....."Enjoy the Silence", etc...

I remember being like 8 and one of their vids was big.....and my dad told me they were really huge in Europe.

All these Meatheads ever wanted, all these meatheads ever really needed.....is a CAUCASIAN OVER-ACHIEVING NFL BACCCCCCCCCCCK......

p.s.

Urlacher wasn't as good as Briggs for the last half of his career.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wait, Depeche Mode wrote that song....I thought they did all slow, melancholy introspective shit like "My own personal Jesus"....."Enjoy the Silence", etc...

I remember being like 8 and one of their vids was big.....and my dad told me they were really huge in Europe.

All these Meatheads ever wanted, all these meatheads ever really needed.....is a CAUCASIAN OVER-ACHIEVING NFL BACCCCCCCCCCCK......

p.s.

Urlacher wasn't as good as Briggs for the last half of his career.

potato detected.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
inplants?

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with having a guy on the roster that can play quarterback, running back, wide out, safety and play on special teams. I know he isn't super fast or anything but I wonder how he would do as a kick returner?