Kyle Fuller 3rd in CB Pro Bowl voting so far

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got his ass schooled by the Pats as well! But I still like him quite a bit.

Aqib Talib says hello

talib.gif

Last edited:

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Nice work in crow-barring Kap into this thread.

Remember: Kap's contract is more team-friendly than Jay's, and more importantly ------------> Kap > Cutler. #fact.

You are truly a 9er homer...and it is pretty sad--------> Truth:kick:

All the normal posters in this thread were commenting on the great games he had and it was the Jets and especially the 9er game...which he won for us. Sorry about that obvious fact and that he absoultely DESTROYED your RB...whoops I mean QB Kraperpick and his 3 picks and a fumble that cost the game. Somehow I knew you couldn't handle that FACT and had to cry about a simple truth that you can't let go that your QB got abused and you ate a lot of crow by saying how good he was gonna be. Sorry lol

So Kaep's 61% comp, 2359 yards, 14 TDs, 92% rating is better than Cutler's 67% comp, 2695 yards, 21 TDs, and 93.5% rating? Got it.....Not only are you biased in a sad way but your math skills need some serious work.

Let it go...the Bears beat your 9ers bad and Fuller killed Kaep.....fact..deal with it and move on

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
DPOY is a bit of a reach, but the kid was playing great

At the time wasn't he voted defensive rookie of the month? And I think he won defensive player of the week after the 9er game as well. He was the front-runner at that time by many so that wasn't a reach by any standards. Mack will win it but I bet Fuller will be top 3

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
:dontcare:

He should make that call after Jay calls Kaep and asks how does it feel to both have a 4 big plays on national TV in that 9ers home opener....except Cutler had 4 TDs and Kaep 4 turnovers LOL

Back to the point....Fuller was a very good draft pick and showcased this as a rookie on 2 primetime away games with injuries forcing him in....great stuff

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
You are truly a 9er homer...and it is pretty sad--------> Truth:kick:

All the normal posters in this thread were commenting on the great games he had and it was the Jets and especially the 9er game...which he won for us. Sorry about that obvious fact and that he absoultely DESTROYED your RB...whoops I mean QB Kraperpick and his 3 picks and a fumble that cost the game. Somehow I knew you couldn't handle that FACT and had to cry about a simple truth that you can't let go that your QB got abused and you ate a lot of crow by saying how good he was gonna be. Sorry lol

So Kaep's 61% comp, 2359 yards, 14 TDs, 92% rating is better than Cutler's 67% comp, 2695 yards, 21 TDs, and 93.5% rating? Got it.....Not only are you biased in a sad way but your math skills need some serious work.

Let it go...the Bears beat your 9ers bad and Fuller killed Kaep.....fact..deal with it and move on

Damn, Breh!!!!!! You set me straight. Guess I am a 9er fanboy after all, and Jay > Kap, I was wrong all along.

I move to retract all my prior posts.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
He should make that call after Jay calls Kaep and asks how does it feel to both have a 4 big plays on national TV in that 9ers home opener....except Cutler had 4 TDs and Kaep 4 turnovers LOL

Back to the point....Fuller was a very good draft pick and showcased this as a rookie on 2 primetime away games with injuries forcing him in....great stuff

Not the best time for Bears' fanboys to be calling out anyone, especially a team heading to the playoffs while we draft top-10.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Not the best time for Bears' fanboys to be calling out anyone, especially a team heading to the playoffs while we draft top-10.

Regardless of the timing Kaepernick is a piss poor franchise quarterback. It is painfully obvious.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Damn, Breh!!!!!! You set me straight. Guess I am a 9er fanboy after all, and Jay > Kap, I was wrong all along.

I move to retract all my prior posts.

Oh.....by the way.....you trolled this thread and were the one to ruin it with the Jay Cutler word. How sad. Back to your typical ways of changing the subject when we were talking about the fact that Fuller had those great primetime games vs the 9ers and your Craperpick and you brought up Cutler.

Congrats on being the douche.....just accept the fact that Fuller embarassed Kaep without looking not too bright and bringing up Cutler. Truth

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Regardless of the timing Kaepernick is a piss poor franchise quarterback. It is painfully obvious.

Again...this troll changing the subject on a team's performance rather than sticking to the subject of Fuller and his great games.....especially for a rookie. And who is this team heading to the playoffs at 6 & 4 when several others are in a better position? The bias is just too sad, but quite entertaining

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Gunao, be very afraid. Your last supporter, me, the only poster that stood up for you when you were voted worst CCS member of all, you don't want to Guano me, right?

You may want to consider the following facts: no one agrees with you, here, 9ers > Bears, Kap > Jay, CRATT/Racerx > Guano's Bitching.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
At the time wasn't he voted defensive rookie of the month? And I think he won defensive player of the week after the 9er game as well. He was the front-runner at that time by many so that wasn't a reach by any standards. Mack will win it but I bet Fuller will be top 3

DROY =/= DPOY...can't argue DROY at that time, but Watt will run away with DPOY

Svic

Liked Posts:
He did very well against Julio Jones too and he shut down Kelvin Benjamin. And all of the blown plays vs packers were Jennings. Its not like he played bad

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Gunao, be very afraid. Your last supporter, me, the only poster that stood up for you when you were voted worst CCS member of all, you don't want to Guano me, right?

You may want to consider the following facts: no one agrees with you, here, 9ers > Bears, Kap > Jay, CRATT/Racerx > Guano's Bitching.

Pot meet kettle much. I went easy on you even with your continued ignorant rants when the whole board, minus the trolls, disagrees with you. I have seen you are back to your usual ways and that is just sad. Mr. No Cal and your pathetic bias towards the 9ers is just laughable. We were all talking about Fullers breakout game vs your 9ers thanks to your worse RB...I mean QB...Kaep with his 4 turnovers vs OUR D LOLOLOLOLOL

Stick to the subject and don't troll the thread like a douche and change the subject to Cutler just because you can't accept the FACT that Fuller and the Bears spanked your 9ers and Kaep Racerboy. Troll on and try to deal with the fact that Kaep got abused by Fuller.

Again, good job on trolling the thread

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
DROY =/= DPOY...can't argue DROY at that time, but Watt will run away with DPOY

Of course. Fuller was front runner for DROY at the time but will prob finish 3rd. Fuller did win player of the week after the 9er game. DPOY will be Watt and he should be MVP as well.

varga20

Liked Posts:
Well I think its a little bias on being 3rd in pro bowl votes as I would say it has more to do with Chicago fans voting him in then deserving a pro bowl this year! With that said though, the kid is really good and gives you a cornerstone to work off of in the secondary especially with Tillman on his way out! If the draft was redone, he might be a top 10 pick (I think you got him at 13 if my memory is correct), probably deserving of top 5 although not many corners get drafted that high.

You really can't complain about him not doing much lately! If he is not getting mentioned much, then he is doing his job! With a year like your having, its got to be nice knowing their is a bright spot in fuller that should pay dividends for years to come!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
People only care about sacks :(

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
He has not made the plays in recent weeks that we saw early in the season.

I am surprised that someone from a horrid defense is even getting votes.

This will come crashing down when it is not all fan voting.

Kyle Fuller is one of the league leaders for turnovers and I think Willie Young is top 5 in sacks for defensive ends.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Of course. Fuller was front runner for DROY at the time but will prob finish 3rd. Fuller did win player of the week after the 9er game. DPOY will be Watt and he should be MVP as well.

We should mark this on the calendar, the first time we have ever agreed. Historic day for us

dabears253313

Liked Posts:

Nah, I'm a supporter. Also, it looks like you instigated on the first page.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Nah, I'm a supporter. Also, it looks like you instigated on the first page.

Really? I refer you to Post #11 in this thread, where Guano crow-barred Kap into this discussion.

Fact.

Suck it again Guano, so typical of you with the same shtick every time: you type some fanboy/homer-drivel and get called out for it, and your response is always, and I mean always, to tell the other guy you own him, he's a troll, and no one else agrees with him. Everyone here knows it's your one and only m.o. But I like it, don't stop.

Also, I'm sure no one is tired of you constantly calling me a 9ers fan, when I'm not and you know I'm not. So cute of you.

In this latest case, you bring Kap into a Fuller thread, and I reminded you to stop hating on Kap when our own QB is really not performing at a winning level, not by a long shot. But you, good old Guano, then you climb on your Guano shine-box and start spewing your usual nonsense.

Never change, Guano, never!