The last straw for Milton Bradley?

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagot...y-not-with-cubs-hendry-will-address-team.html

After ripping the organization & the entire Cubs fanbase for the 1,000th time this season, it appears Bradley is now faking a knee injury so he doesn't have to play anymore. Hendry will now hold a team meeting after comments like these from Boohoo Bradley: "You understand why they haven't won in 100 years here." "It's just not a positive environment. I need a stable, healthy, enjoyable environment. ... It's just negativity."

Bradley needs more than a "enjoyable environment", he needs a psychiatrist & a Xanax prescription. I for one am praying, PRAYING, this is the last straw for him. This guy is beyond team cancer, he's the plague, & the sooner the Cubs get rid of this horrendous mistake the better.

dougthonus

Liked Posts:
Is anyone surprised by this?

You could put up with a Milton Bradley if your team was doing really well. However, when the chips are down, guys like that really hurt you.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
He makes Gary Sheffield look like Jesus.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
He is the Kanye West of baseball. Just a classless schmuck. The interview that he did which led to this was just ridiculous and immature. Sucks that he is on a 3 year deal, hopefully we can move him.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
He is the Kanye West of baseball. Just a classless schmuck. The interview that he did which led to this was just ridiculous and immature. Sucks that he is on a 3 year deal, hopefully we can move him.

You will pretty much have to take on a bad deal in return for him. Just out right buy him out.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
Newskoolbulls wrote:
mlewinth wrote:

You will pretty much have to take on a bad deal in return for him. Just out right buy him out.

Just buy this guy out cuz no GM in his right mind would take this psycho. I love how he claimed he was the hardest working player on the field. :woohoo: :woohoo: I nearly pissed my pants with laughter after reading that. Yeah he worked hard at making up a fake knee injury so the Big Mean Cubbie Fans wouldn't give him an atomic wedgie & steal his lunch money.

My favorite comments on the suspension came from Reed Johnson: "All of us are really surprised that a player could come here and not have the time of his life.... In a way, I feel sorry for him. He can't enjoy the same things the rest of us enjoy." Basically, Milton can't enjoy life is what he's saying, which is true for guys with a Borderline Personality Disorder, which I'm almost certain Bradley has.

Diddy1122

Liked Posts:
http://blogs.chicagosports.chicagot...onsiders-challenge-to-bradley-suspension.html

Well now it seems, not that it's a surprise really, that the Players Union will try & fight Bradley's suspension. That's all this guy needs is the Union enabling him to continue being a disrespectful, classless bum. The fact remains he REFUSED to play, even to the point of faking an injury, & then getting in a shouting match with the hitting coach when he was told to go in & pinch hit. If I told my boss that I was not going to do my job because I didn't feel like it, I would quickly be shown the door.

Milton Bradley, the Marbury of the MLB. Actually I take that back. Atleast Marbury has a sense of humor, albeit a twisted, weird one, but still it's still a sense of humor.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
ESPN has rumor, the Cubs might move Bradley to the Mets for their bad contract, Oliver Perez, this could happen, but I don't see it, you can't have Shef and Milton on the same team, and if Milton couldn't handle the Chicago Fans and media, he won't be able to handle New York's fans and media.