Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
One small positive of Taj going down is that now Thibs is forced to play Mirotic if they keep resting Pau. Maybe we can experiment with the small ball lineup with McDermott as a stretch 4 as well. Imo he seems to be much better guarding big men than perimeter guys. I guess we'll see what happens next game, but this might Mirotic's time to shine at least.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This shows that they are right to rest Rose, and should have rested Gibson. Is that the same ankle he injured early? It didn't look like it rolled that much, I think he was playing hurt and just hit it in that crazy impact, shows how much pain he was probably living with already. Gibson should be out 4-6 weeks now with a high ankle sprain, and they will have to take precautions if he comes back early it is likely to happen again.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This shows that they are right to rest Rose, and should have rested Gibson. Is that the same ankle he injured early? It didn't look like it rolled that much, I think he was playing hurt and just hit it in that crazy impact, shows how much pain he was probably living with already. Gibson should be out 4-6 weeks now with a high ankle sprain, and they will have to take precautions if he comes back early it is likely to happen again.
Eh...it was a freak injury by the looks of it. Could've happened in any game. Sucks, but now the goal is to just make sure he's healthy in April.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And play Nazr a bit more.

Naptastic

Liked Posts:
It's kinda funny, but I feel like because the bulls have been burned by injuries that past couple seasons, posters are now super pragmatic with injured players. Such a swing.