Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
STEP TWO: MOVE TILLMAN TO SAFETY

It's time, guys

Agreed.

1. Move Tillman to Saftey.
2. Re-sign Conte to huge contract to play along side Tillman.
3. Start selling t-shirts with newly patented trademark "The Balsa Wood Boys" graphic illustration featuring Conte whiffing on a tackle and taking out Tillman and himself.
4. Profit!!!

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We need Mike Adams, David DeCastro, Stephen Hill, Derek Sherrod, Jonathan Baldwin, Danny Watkins, Melvin Ingram, Kendall wright, Riley Reiff, Calvin Pryor, Sharrif Floyd, Quinton Coples, and DJ Fluker,. We'll call it the ChiCitysports All-NFL message board draft team.

Which one is your guy?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We need Mike Adams, David DeCastro, Stephen Hill, Derek Sherrod, Jonathan Baldwin, Danny Watkins, Melvin Ingram, Kendall wright, Riley Reiff, Calvin Pryor, Sharrif Floyd, Quinton Coples, and DJ Fluker,. We'll call it the ChiCitysports All-NFL message board draft team.

The only person I remember wanting Stephen Hill was fireronturner and he was insane

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gotta do something with or about Bono.

giphy.gif

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shock collar for Cutler for whenever he wants to call an audible he gets a "slight" correction.

Maybe that's what the neck twitch is

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Smokey Robinson

Liked Posts:
1. Sign Jay Cutler to life-long extension. - More security will make him stop throwing interceptions for sure.
2. Sign Jordan Lynch long term so he can live the dream and play any position on the field.
3. Trade Alshon Jeffery to the raiders for Charles Woodson so we have a veteran presence at the safety position.
4. Replace Alshon with Randy Moss because he has way more production.
5. Trade entire draft board so we can save enough money to lure Gruden away from ESPN.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
STEP TWO: MOVE TILLMAN TO SAFETY

It's time, guys

Damn, I thought he was going to be the new DC, guess we are stuck with Tucker.

Perhaps Tucker can switch to da 3-4 next year, Briggs in the off season will "beef up" and be the nose tackle. We will run a 3 gap system and Briggs girth will fill all 3 in the middle. Then Shea can beast at the OLB.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Sign the Cutlets to life contracts. Have crazy bat dads coach them up from 5-18 and then Jay retires.

#cutlets

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sign the Cutlets to life contracts. Have crazy bat dads coach them up from 5-18 and then Jay retires.

#cutlets

Do you want Spartan to murder everyone?

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Which one is your guy?

None of those were my guys. I loved Sheldon Richardson, Whitney Mercilus, Chandler Jones, Alec Ogletree, Larry Warford, Mike Iupati, Corey Liuget, Gabe Carimi at RT never like his pass blocking, Stefen Wisnewski, Stephen Paea, Devon Still, Michael Floyd, Tyler Eifert, Gavin Escobar.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
None of those were my guys. I loved Sheldon Richardson, Whitney Mercilus, Chandler Jones, Alec Ogletree, Larry Warford, Mike Iupati, Corey Liuget, Gabe Carimi at RT never like his pass blocking, Stefen Wisnewski, Stephen Paea, Devon Still, Michael Floyd, Tyler Eifert, Gavin Escobar.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This thread is not about auto-fellation, it is about ideas for 2015.

Come on, guys!