Chicago Radio Hosts Fired Over Twitter

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...ve-on-the-air-what-kind-of-operation-is-this/

The two hosts of Chicago sports radio station The Game 87.7 FM were pretty stunned on Friday after discovering they were “out of work” via Twitter rather than being informed by their employer. The duo, Ben Finfer and Alex Quigley, took out some of their frustrations live on the air.

[video=youtube;NUkpQuq2uzE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUkpQuq2uzE[/video]

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is the third thread started about this topic. Couldn't you have posted this in one of the other two threads?

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
now I don't feel so bad when I found out through a voicemail a few years back. at least mine didn't go public with some stupid ass hashtags

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Jarrett Payton needs to find a real job.

He sounded horribad, and needs to move on.

Brandmeier makes 800k/yr???

LOLWHUT. WHAT A JOKE.

I am tired of mediocre Chicago media people being recycled over and over and over......again. Some of these guys need figure out another way to make a living bc terrestrial radio isn't a growth industry and these juiced in guys at the Score/ESPN 1000 wouldn't leave their cushy gigs if you had their kids held hostage.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
I call that a good start. Clean the rest of these ass-feeders next, but save Waddle and Jurko.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Is this Bears related, bitches?

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
I thought the dude on the right was gonna throw his computer through a wall 5 minutes in. He looked pissed.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought the dude on the right was gonna throw his computer through a wall 5 minutes in. He looked pissed.

Dude on the right's a fat bitch ... he knew the night before and didn't tell anybody because management asked him not to ... nice co-worker ...

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jarrett Payton needs to find a real job.

He sounded horribad, and needs to move on.

Brandmeier makes 800k/yr???

LOLWHUT. WHAT A JOKE.

I am tired of mediocre Chicago media people being recycled over and over and over......again. Some of these guys need figure out another way to make a living bc terrestrial radio isn't a growth industry and these juiced in guys at the Score/ESPN 1000 wouldn't leave their cushy gigs if you had their kids held hostage.

wait... you are bitching cause the terrestrial radio personalities in Chi are bad, but then go on to bitch about how terrestrial radio is dying... lol. Does someone have to connect the dots for you?

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Dude on the right's a fat bitch ... he knew the night before and didn't tell anybody because management asked him not to ... nice co-worker ...

He is a bitch for not saying something. What's gonna happen? He's already going to lose his job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkppol

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like the dude on the right is part of management ( probably middle management). He may come out of this with a job for a while... As long as he tows the line. He obviously didn't expect the Twitter anouncment BS.

I occasionally tuned in to that station but IMO none of their shows were the best in thier respective time slots.

Payton_34

Seattle Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is this Bears related, bitches?

Once again the dickhead has commented on a post he obviously cares nothing about only to boost his ego and post count. Grow up already. YOU aren't Bears related.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Once again the dickhead has commented on a post he obviously cares nothing about only to boost his ego and post count. Grow up already. YOU aren't Bears related.
this all sounds like baby talk to me

:-v

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Still a shitty ass way to let someone know they are fired.

Twitter? Really?

Least the guy on the left had some balls.

#beardown

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
If my touch radio dial went down that far, I may have tried to listen to it.