QB "FITTING" A TEAM: FRANCHISE WORTHY EDITION

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
So there's lots of talk about who would be a better fit for the Bears than Cutler, by cutler haters and even ex-fanboys. Some want to trade for Manziel, Kirk Cousins, Sign Tebow, try to get McCown back, even Mark Sanchez has been in the conversation.

But this thread isn't about that, because haters that don't even see the talent Cutler has, and don't see how wasted it is on this team don't see bigger pictures, reality at all (they are the worst.) They don't recognize that Cutty doesn't get to do what he does best which is "huckem chuckem football" playground style.

So what team do you guys think Cutler would succeed on and take to the next level?

I'm thinking Buffalo. Great running game, coaches that aren't afraid to hold players accountable (meaning more structure) but they also are kind of under the radar, so all of the negative media stuff wouldn't be getting to him. He'd be able to don't care all over teh field and just play ball, probably score more TD's than here with the bears.

SO that's one idea, but any ideas about other QB's that aren't a fit for their team, and where they could go to actually elevate a franchise are also welcome In this thread!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Here's another one.

JImmy Garapolo would be really good on the Vikes.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So there's lots of talk about who would be a better fit for the Bears than Cutler, by cutler haters and even ex-fanboys. Some want to trade for Manziel, Kirk Cousins, Sign Tebow, try to get McCown back, even Mark Sanchez has been in the conversation.

But this thread isn't about that, because haters that don't even see the talent Cutler has, and don't see how wasted it is on this team don't see bigger pictures, reality at all (they are the worst.) They don't recognize that Cutty doesn't get to do what he does best which is "huckem chuckem football" playground style.

So what team do you guys think Cutler would succeed on and take to the next level?

I'm thinking Buffalo. Great running game, coaches that aren't afraid to hold players accountable (meaning more structure) but they also are kind of under the radar, so all of the negative media stuff wouldn't be getting to him. He'd be able to don't care all over teh field and just play ball, probably score more TD's than here with the bears.

SO that's one idea, but any ideas about other QB's that aren't a fit for their team, and where they could go to actually elevate a franchise are also welcome In this thread!

If he had San Diego's bookend tackles, and Shanahan calling roll outs, he could pick teams apart.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This should go in the 2015 war room forum. I pmed scoot about it and he told me to go fuck my grandmother in law
This should be in the mod bitch thread. I'm bored.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
A clever use of ones time.

malcore

What's with the Ed Asner avi?

I have a sudden urge to change my username to HeHatePropeBudBastard, and my avatar to Jamie Oliver.

stats guy

Liked Posts:
This offense is built the way jay wanted it. Jay just wasn't who they thought he was. There isn't another offense out there that Jay could perform even slightly better in. He is who he is, and at 30 years old, that's not going to change.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
If he had San Diego's bookend tackles, and Shanahan calling roll outs, he could pick teams apart.

Don't use the word 'pick' in a pro Cutler sentence.