Trestman should be Behind the DLINE with a big Paddle Stick

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Trestman should be running around behind the DLINE in practice with one of those Big Friggin Paddle Sticks to block and tip passes from Cutler.
Cutler cant throw a ball higher than 7 feet when he's under pressure and needs ......among other things........... to get over that friggin habit.

Way too many tipped passes. Am I being too critical of Cutler about those tipped passes ??
Weigh-in on this aspect of Fuckler's game ... TIA

(( By the way, I actually saw cutler amazingly, look off a receiver and then quickly throw it once to Brandon !!!!! Yay !! ))

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
I believe Trestman's "no hazing" policy precludes the use of paddle sticks within Halas Hall.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This idea is fucking idiotic but one question... why Trestman of all people? It couldn't be an assistant or something?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
For a guy that is not the size of Drew Brees, Cutler does get a lot of balls tipped. I'd bet at least 1-2 per game.

Even Matt Bowen said there was something weird happening on Sunday where Cutler was releasing the ball past it's normal release point resulting in passings going downward.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For a guy that is not the size of Drew Brees, Cutler does get a lot of balls tipped. I'd bet at least 1-2 per game.

Even Matt Bowen said there was something weird happening on Sunday where Cutler was releasing the ball past it's normal release point resulting in passings going downward.

But you have to admit, when "Da Jay" hits the pass to the grass, it's right between the numbers!

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
tumblr_mi3anexanZ1ro9c8bo1_500.gif

Madden

Liked Posts:
I think it's because Cutler isn't one of those quarterbacks that can change their arm angle when needed. His delivery is pretty much the same every throw. You don't see any improvisation like with Rogers or Rivers or Kapernick.

Although he does throw off his back foot a lot, so maybe that's his special way of creating separation between him and the defenders.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Cutler's getting more balls tipped this season because a majority of the passes are short (bullet, line drive passes instead of lobs). Also, defenses have figured out the timing and playcalling of Trestman.

If, I, a casual football fan can guess with pretty good accuracy what plays we're gonna run on 1st, 2nd, 3rd downs, then what more the opposing DC?

Although I'm disappointed with the offense this year, I'm still being rational unlike the haters on this site. I still want every single player on the team, including the coaches, to do well. There are seriously too many trolls on this site that the mods are allowing to run around and ruin the conversations on this site.