Cutler & Marshall package deal

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL YOU GUYS ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO DA DRAFT? SUCKERS!!! DA DRAFT HAS SCRUBS!!! STUPID HAWK-LOVING DRAFT-LOVING BEARS FANS!!

... Seizure.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Somebody get some marinara on this meatball, stat!

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
Once again, D gives up 34 points. Result, 70 bajillion dumb ass Cutler related threads again. Jesus, I'm sick to death of this. Our play on both lines sucks right now and some of you dumbasses are trying to get rid of the most accomplished receiver we've ever had. Bears fans deserve whatever they get out of this whole shit mess.

sikesy7

martymcflyyyy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler and BMarsh for M.Ryan and J.Jones but i'm sure we'd have to add a draft pick to the deal.

Ok so i just reread my post and realized that the falcons would laugh at us while hanging up the phone.

why the fuck would we want matt ryan? i thought we were looking for solutions, not another mediocre suck ass qb. mine as well just keep cutler then.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why the fuck would you lump Marshall into this? Only one of the mostly consistently productive WRs to ever play the game and you package him with Cutler? Thats stupid.

F Rodgers

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say.....judging by your name and fucktardish post you must live across the pond eh?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Or... how about we keep Marshall?

Yeah that's what i would prefer but i'm not sure if BMarsh would put up a fit if we got rid of his guy and bring more problems to our locker room?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
With a new qb Marshall will stop dropping passes and make the playoffs like before he got here

He was dropping passes with Miami and if i'm right Marsh has never been to the playoffs right?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
why the fuck would we want matt ryan? i thought we were looking for solutions, not another mediocre suck ass qb. mine as well just keep cutler then.

I'd rather have M.Ryan over J.Cutler any day and it was just sarcasm anyway.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Thankfully Bears fans don't run this team...

Wanting to move our best offensive lineman to a new position? Check.
Wanting to get rid of the best wide receiver in the history of this franchise? Check.
Wanting to trade our quarterback with almost every franchise record for Teddy Bridgewater or Brian Hoyer? Check.

Poppa San

Liked Posts:
You really think 1) anyone would give up anything of value for the two and 2) the team could absorb the cap hit and actually be able to afford anything besides minimum wage players and 3) Emory would be able to scrounge up enough decent aforementioned players? Here I thought the Packers boards suffered from a derth of insight and intelligence. Posts like this warrant their reputation of being knowledgeable. Let the panic begin!

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
You really think 1) anyone would give up anything of value for the two and 2) the team could absorb the cap hit and actually be able to afford anything besides minimum wage players and 3) Emory would be able to scrounge up enough decent aforementioned players? Here I thought the Packers boards suffered from a derth of insight and intelligence. Posts like this warrant their reputation of being knowledgeable. Let the panic begin!

giphy.gif

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sadly I agree, if we could find a team to take them both off our hands we would better off for it. I really like BMarsh but like Cutler he has never won and we tried it but it's not working. We need to build a winner from the ground up and you do that by scraping what's not working and starting over. Our 2 leaders on offense are not leading us anywhere but another playoff less season.

cbfan

Liked Posts:
Thankfully Bears fans don't run this team...

Wanting to get rid of the best wide receiver in the history of this franchise? Check.

Wait a minute... No one said anything about trading Jeffery. But seriously, do you think Marshall would be happy without Cutler? Probably best to get rid of both. I can't see either leaving via trade.