Cutler & Marshall package deal

engbear

Liked Posts:
It's time, package them together and deal them this off season. I mean I've liked them both but it's time to start again.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Send em to Minnesota for Bridgewater and Barr.

Poppasmurf

Liked Posts:
Yeah, two underachieving single playoff game winning (btwn them both) 25 million dollar headaches. Step right up NFL.

engbear

Liked Posts:
Shut the fuck up. Marshall can stay
Worn down by drops, giving up on plays and loves appearing on Tv too much. Imagine him here without Jay ?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Let's get rid of the best QB WR duo we have ever had and just ignore how bad the rest of the O is and the D, BRILLIANT!!!

But.. But.. Da Draft!!!!

Remember when bear fans wanted Hanie over Cutler? lol.

Just accept lots of dumb fans are in Chicafo. They join bandwagons all the time. The one now is cutler hate wagon. The other was the blackhawks. Omg kannerrrr

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Marshall is on pace for less than 900 yards, he's going to be 31, is owed 40 million, and has character issues. He can go.

engbear

Liked Posts:
Let's be honest the bar wasn't that high and who said anything about ignoring the other holes ?

engbear

Liked Posts:
Don't misunderstand I'm not blaming Jay for the offense regressing . No , rather like when it was Lovies time I think it's now Jay's.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
It's not happening. Marshall while he is a good red zone threat is so slow after the catch now

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
He has been hurt a lot of the year, at least he goes out there and plays, we could have another D Rose on our hands.

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
Let's get rid of the best QB WR duo we have ever had and just ignore how bad the rest of the O is and the D, BRILLIANT!!!

I hope we do, so they can be successful somewhere else and Bears "fans" will be back to bitching and nagging, and wanting to throw the next guy outta this shithole. Rinse, recycle, repeat.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It's time, package them together and deal them this off season. I mean I've liked them both but it's time to start again.

Cutler and BMarsh for M.Ryan and J.Jones but i'm sure we'd have to add a draft pick to the deal.

Ok so i just reread my post and realized that the falcons would laugh at us while hanging up the phone.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Cutler and BMarsh for M.Ryan and J.Jones but i'm sure we'd have to add a draft pick to the deal.

Ok so i just reread my post and realized that the falcons would laugh at us while hanging up the phone.

We would have to add three first round picks to that deal.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
See ya Jay keep Marshall

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
But.. But.. Da Draft!!!!

Remember when bear fans wanted Hanie over Cutler? lol.

Just accept lots of dumb fans are in Chicafo. They join bandwagons all the time. The one now is cutler hate wagon. The other was the blackhawks. Omg kannerrrr

Keep repeating yourself. Goddamn you're annoying.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Or... how about we keep Marshall?

With a new qb Marshall will stop dropping passes and make the playoffs like before he got here