The no blitzing, no pressure, cover two defense is great...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
We probably have some of the worst safety combinations in the league.....

And Allen not being able to exploit an undrafted FA says allot

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
I thought Tucker was aggressive. Our secondary is severely banged up and our safeties suck. Can't bring pressure and expect this secondary to cover Megatron and Tate 1-on-1.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It's so annoying when people come on message boards and talk like they know more about what we should be doing on defense than our coaches cause i'm pretty sure that every single coach on our team or any team in all of football know more than you or anyone else on a message board does. We have big problems with talent on our defense cause we have sooooo damn many players hurt and we're having to play UDFA's and rookies all over this defense. Sorry for having to call you out but it just gets old on here with so many people that think they know more than even Mel Tucker does cause they don't.

So Mel Tucker is a good coach?

Svic

Liked Posts:
Yeah and the time we blitz we run a cover 1 with 4 WRs and Hurst on Johnson... Perfect time to blitz..

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuller looked like a rookie ready to bust out. The Bears have ruined him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fuller looks like a player who has limited lateral movement and explosion right now. The kid is hurt and trying to play through it but his play is suffering a good deal because of it. He is not ruined and will be fine when healthy next season.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Lol wait so you don't think there is a coaching problem on this team? Hahahahahahah

Hahahahah

Hahahahah thank you for the good laugh.

Idiot. Where did you get that out of what i said?? There is absolutely coaching problem at more than one position on the Bears but every one of them coaches still knows more about coaching then ANY person on ANY message board now maybe you should slow down when you read some posts. Dumb Dumb

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So Mel Tucker is a good coach?

Holy shit where do you guys come up with this shit. I want Tucker gone as bad as anyone else and no i don't think he's doing a good job coaching the Bears defense but there's a reason why he's a coach in the NFL. To sum up my post it says any coach in the NFL knows more about coaching than anyone on here and that is true.

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Wasn't Tucker's specialty the secondary too? I would rather see our DBs get torched every play but stay in and jam the hell out of the WRs. Hell, we can leave Conte, Vereen and Mundy on their own, it's not like anyone is covering anyway. Rather see someone disrupt a route for more than 2 seconds so we can at least try and let our D-Line get home. If we get torched, well we would have gotten torched anyway, give our D a bit of a break and let's watch our O suck balls too.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
I'm just wondering why we're bitching about the Cover 2 when the Bears have pretty much run a Stay home, 2-gap, Cover 3 since the middle of 2013 under Tucker.