People blaming Jay?

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
Do you even watch the games? It was amazing to start the game they showed Jay vs Romo and the stats were exactly the same except Jay has 6 more picks and prople see calling for Romo to be in the MVP convo. Jay has no O-line, the worse play calling I have seen since Shoop and no running game yet still has comparable stats to Romo, and you morons want to run him out of town. The jumping on the QB and laying blame is out of control in the league in general, but it has gone to another level with our fans.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Can we please stop with the excuses for cutler,it's become very tiresome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why? It's the truth. Even the announcers pointed it out how ppl weren't getting open and line sucks. Stop thinking its excuses. The bears suck. And it doesn't always have to do w the damn qb.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you even watch the games? It was amazing to start the game they showed Jay vs Romo and the stats were exactly the same except Jay has 6 more picks and prople see calling for Romo to be in the MVP convo. Jay has no O-line, the worse play calling I have seen since Shoop and no running game yet still has comparable stats to Romo, and you morons want to run him out of town. The jumping on the QB and laying blame is out of control in the league in general, but it has gone to another level with our fans.
Jay has 8 more picks and 12 more turnovers altogether. His rating and Yards per attempt much lower too. Bears o-line is middle of the league at worst. The Fail in your post is off the chart. There are children who know more football than you.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Why? It's the truth. Even the announcers pointed it out how ppl weren't getting open and line sucks. Stop thinking its excuses. The bears suck. And it doesn't always have to do w the damn qb.

Dude,how many years have we all been through this...it's the QB.I am finally realizing that it's cutler,always has been.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Dude,how many years have we all been through this...it's the QB.I am finally realizing that it's cutler,always has been.

Why? What's the OCS doing that previously coached Jay? Tell me

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Jay has 8 more picks and 12 more turnovers altogether. His rating and Yards per attempt much lower too. Bears o-line is middle of the league at worst. The Fail in your post is off the chart. There are children who know more football than you.

Romo is 10x better than Cutler. With that said, our line sucks this year after all the injuries.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Why? What's the OCS doing that previously coached Jay? Tell me

The same thing Trestman will be doing at years end..Fuck all

I know how you feel man,I was the same way,I always backed cutler.Its time for the Bears to part ways along with Emery and Trestman

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler played well today.

This entire team is a trainwreck.

That is on coaching.
You must be drunk. Can't complete a fuckin' pass over 10 yards, didn't score more than 3 points after the defense gave them the ball on the opponents 5 yard line in the 1st quarter, 75 rating w/5 ypa and you call that good?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Why can't people just agree that we are a bad team all around. Cutler is bad, the defense is extremely bad, the offensive line is bad. There are more things that are bad than ther are that are good.

It was JUST Cutler in 2010 - 2012. The rest of the team was good although the backups to Cutler were even worse in 2011. This year it is a lot of things.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Why are people still trying to convince these fanboys like Escobar and Desbro? They're never going to change their mind. They're head over heels in love with our shitty QB and will be until he's gone, probably long after. Jay is a loser, most of us know that now. Let the FBs have their delusions, thinking every other player and coach who's ever been involved with Cutler is terrible and holding him back.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Can't wait for the Ted Phillips end of the year presser explaining how losing will not be tolerated

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
we got exactly what cutler is today he is a good qb u can win with him but u cant expect him to carry this team because he simply isn't a guy who can do that for you

s0Lstar18

Liked Posts:
They blame him, because it's become the easy thing to do, it also doesn't help that we have some of the stupidest fans in sports. If he had a bad game that's one thing, but today was once again a defensive, OL, dropped ball, bad play call meltdown which has become the norm this season, it hasn't helped with Jay turning the ball over but meatballs never see the whole picture, only what they want to see.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
we got exactly what cutler is today he is a good qb u can win with him but u cant expect him to carry this team because he simply isn't a guy who can do that for you
You can win scoring 3 points in the final 3 quarters? GTFO!!!